• Guest Holiday graphics can be disabled in your preferences. Happy Holidays!

| FTBL "You Never Played In The Playoffs So Tell Me How Does It Feel To Be A Cheerleader"

rocknthefreeworld

Verified Member
Century Club
Reaction score
Please, Log in or Register to view quote(s).
I mean if electrifying translates to weird and cult-like, sure. Say what you want, but storming the field because you beat a team at home that you beat at home 2 years ago (and 3 of the last 4 at your own stadium) isn't electrifying. It's sad.

im4uainva

Sideline Club
Reaction score
The difference being...beating the barn, while always enjoyable, does not indicate the magnitude of success of Bama's seasons. It's been proven, that Bama could lose a fluke game to the barn, and still win a National Championship. Enjoy your year, tiggers, plainsmen, war eggles, whatever you call yourselves. You can't sustain it, and you most likely will feel the sting of losing to Bama, again, next year. You may win a few, but you don't scare us.

ROLL TIDE!

Reaction score
“Never argue with an idiot. They will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.” ….Mark Twain

mando

Sideline Club
Reaction score
This is why I could do w/o the iron bowl. In my view it does nothing for bama and props their pathetic program up.

rocknthefreeworld

Verified Member
Century Club
Reaction score
I have become of the same mind. It is like playing an FCS team in some respects. If you win then it was just expected and they were just no good. If they win then it is like a National Championship for them. Them rushing the field just sealed that I really am tired of them.

If I had to pick one rival to keep it would be Tennessee. They are the only ones we have a celebration for (the cigar) and the only one I actually respect at all (aside from Phat Phil).

Vabama77

Sideline Club
Reaction score
I agree, they are just a game on our schedule ... beating them has never defined us. Their self worth is determined by how they fare against us

im4uainva

Sideline Club
Reaction score
So true. Fortunately for me, I live in Charlottesville. I told my co-worker this morning that there is a good possibility that Bama could match up against UVA in a Bowl (he's a huge UVA fan, as he was a Basketball co-captain, for the Cavaliers in '62). He didn't seem too thrilled about the prospect. I, personally, would love to see that matchup.

ROLL TIDE!

Top Bottom