| FTBL Why do SEC refs keep bailing out Auburn?

Rolltide24

Verified Member
Century Club
Reaction score
There’s a pattern. And it’s more than the 2020 season. But the UK runner getting called for forward progress At the 1 when he plowed into the end zone And the Nix backwards pass spike were just awful. Game changing plays that they benefited from.

Bama Club
Reaction score
Because the cult on the plains made a deal with the devil.

alabamajack

Sideline Club
Reaction score
I hate auburn as much as the next guy, but I hope they keep these 8-4 9-3 seasons up just to see them agonize thinking they are more than they are

MunchyOs

auburn h8r
Century Club
Reaction score
It's because Malzahn is sucking their dicks. I've never seen anything like the barn. Not even close. That pussy head coach of theirs running around the stadium today in Oxford pumping his fist after beating a 1-4 team? What the fuck? I hope we absolutely skull drag them this year. Saban better NOT feel sorry for him and take it easy on him like he did in 2016. There is no reason to take it easy on bus boy. He's not going to get fired. First off,. because of Covid,.and secondly,.they won't be able to afford the buyout for at least 2-3 more years. We need to hang 60 on their punk asses this year

50+yeartidefan

Touchdown Club
Reaction score
That 3 major officials blunders in 3 of their wins..... amazing

this one vs ole ms was tough.....replay saidthey looked at? Was really tough to see... but ky and back ward pass were obvious

andbeating ole ms ( probably a 2-3 win at best ole ms) and celebrating like @MunchyOs described....seriously

Secondand26

Sideline Club
Reaction score
Quick question:
What will the "official response" from the league office say about the "review" on Monday?

rick4bama

Bama Fan since 1965 and counting....
Scholarship Club
Reaction score
Nothing with that team with the Refs! Video with this team 99.9% will go toward that team.

MunchyOs

auburn h8r
Century Club
Reaction score
Please, Log in or Register to view quote(s).
Exactly. I NEVER want them to win. And with this being such an insane year, even with 2 losses, one of them being to a piss poor South Carolina team, they aren't completely out of the playoff talk. Granted, it's not likely, but with their luck, and this being a whacky year with an all conference slate and things being gaged very differently by the playoff committee, we just never know. I want them to lose as many them all.

MunchyOs

auburn h8r
Century Club
Reaction score
What's really funny is, the faction of their fan base that wants Gus gone says that the faction who loves him no matter what will call for another raise and extension after the 7 point win over a 1-4 team. The really sad part (for them) is, the faction that loves him actually WANTS him to have more money. MORE than $49 Million. They want to keep him until he dies or retires. Man that 2013 IB is getting some damn good mileage :ROFLMAO:

252BAMA

AKA: ALA2262
Bama Club
Reaction score
The issue in all three games is an inadvertent whistle, which the SEC is not going to admit to happening. They covered it up in the Kentucky game by saying the ref ruled that forward progress had stopped.

Top Bottom