| FTBL Which non-BCS bowl game is the best?

Which is the best non-BCS bowl game?

• LSU vs. Miami

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Auburn vs. Wisconsin

• Michigan vs. Nebraska

• Oregon vs. Oklahoma

• Iowa vs. Florida

• South Carolina vs. Missouri

• Total voters
I

imported_porkchop

I'll watch them all I supposed but I have to think that talent vs talent (or lackthereof) Mizzou vs USC might turn out to be one of the best, closest games.

Crimson323

Verified Member
Sideline Club
Reaction score
Alabama vs. TxTech was my choice. Obviously the most important game to me.

Number two would be AU vs. Wisc., Number three would be Oregon vs. Oklahoma, Number four would be LSU vs. Miami.

reger60

Scholarship Club
Reaction score
It might be simply because it's the match-up of the two teams I'm most familiar withm but I think the Miami/LSU game is the best game on the board besides the NCS game. Both teams played well this season, but were inconsistant. Both are recruiting giants, so this game carries a lot weight in the recruiting wars as well.

musso

Verified Member
Century Club
Reaction score
objectively speaking, LSU vs Miami is the best matchup hands down! it is the only top-10, non-BCS matchup.

Crimson_Pride

Verified Member
Sideline Club
Reaction score
porkchop said:
Please, Log in or Register to view quote(s).
Us West Alabama boys think alike yet again. Just looking at those other matchups I think someone is going to end up blowing someone else out. USC/Mizzou looks like the most evenly matched game.

I

imported_RollTideRandy

Oregon vs. OK

It will be a good measuring rod to see exactly how good the Pac10 really is.

Crimson323

Verified Member
Sideline Club
Reaction score
Nobody has selected UF vs. Iowa. I know it isn't the most exciting match up ever, but does anyone smell an Iowa beat down of UF? I am thinking yes. I want UF to win for the SEC, but they may not.

Nebraska vs. Michgan is a follow up to the 97 season when they were both declared National Champs. If they were both above 7 wins, this one may have actually mattered to someone.

Alabama over TxTech. LSU and Miami, too close to call. Iowa over UF. SC over Mizzou. Auburn over Wisconsin. Nebraska loses to Michigan. Oregon wins a close one over the Sooners.

BamaGirlinGA

Registered
Reaction score
Right now Tech is a 4 pt favorite over us. Would serve UF and the Outback right if Iowa whips them.

Really, Nebraska is just a disappointment. I thought they lost more than they won this year.

Oregon should beat the stew out of OU for getting screwed out of a BCS bowl bid and prove to the bowl selection committee 10-1 SHOULDN'T play at 7-4 team in a bowl.

LSU over Miami; AU over Wisconsin; SC over Mizzou

RTR

BGnGA

BAMAFSTBACK

Verified Member
Century Club
Reaction score
Nebraska vs Michigan has some high profile names. I'm liking that match up.

Top Bottom