| OT "what’s your most controversial southern food take?"

Bamabww

Bench Warmer
Scholarship Club
Reaction score
Please, Log in or Register to view quote(s).
I’m not @EasyTider but the other name y’all used has been directed my way several time so I’ll add this info in case you were referring to me .

I don’t know about cream of wheat but the directions on the back of the Quaker Oats box says, unless you’re on a low sodium diet, add ⅛ teaspoon of Salt. Doesn’t mention pepper even as an option.

rick4bama

Bama Fan since 1965 and counting....
Scholarship Club
Reaction score
We all are not going to agree on what is the best way to eat!. I will try anything once just to see if I like it or not.

mando

Sideline Club
Reaction score
You guys eat some pretty nasty stuff.

I do eat banana sandwiches with either peanut butter or Mayonnaise but not both at the same time. That's disgusting.

I do like gravy on biscuits. On occasion I will eat chocolate gravy. Anyone do that? My Grandma got us grand kids (a long time ago:)) hooked on it. The wife still fixes chocolate gray but it is one of those you only do on occasion. I also go to Blue Plate in Hsv and occasionally get chocolate gravy. My son loves it.

bamafan9201

Verified Member
Sideline Club
Reaction score
I will admit I hate gravy, all forms of gravy are terrible and have very little taste. I'd much prefer some type of other sauce on my turkey/biscuits

Top Bottom