| FTBL What's your biggest take-away from four weeks of SEC football and seven weeks as a whole?

50+yeartidefan

Touchdown Club
Reaction score
My take is....i love the all sec schedule.....so many important games....
Instead of the 1-2 and rest duds.....

SECw....not as strong as past....whole SEC ...dont know what tomake of it...
LSU and coach O.....a flash in pan because of great QB....see AU..2010

ARK...wow...

Justneedme81

Sideline Club
Reaction score
Auburn- Struggling on Offense.
LSU- Struggling to put points on board and no defense.
Georgia- easily one of the best team in SEC East. Need a QB and they're legit.
Florida- Probably the only team that can challenge Georgia and it'll be close.
Miss st- Overhyped. Leach doesn't know how to make adjustments in SEC. Teams are figuring out his scheme quickly.
Ole Miss- They are solid team. Need to be consistent on offense and defense. will be very good team in 2-3 years.
Tennessee- Need to find a QB and they will be a solid team.
TAMU- Good team. Need to get Mond more consistent.
SC- you never know what you'll get out of them.
Vandy- They suck
Arkansas-Theyre 3-1 because they played Auburn, Ole Miss and Miss state. They lost to Georgia. They're a pretender. will struggle down the road.

rick4bama

Bama Fan since 1965 and counting....
Scholarship Club
Reaction score
What the guys that know it all! The ones with the Talking-Heads! All I have heard was the SEC isn't as good as past teams! M-M-M! Would it be that the SEC against the SEC may have something to do with this!

RollllTide!

HEY Get up your killing the grass!
Bama Club
Reaction score
I feel that the SEC playing football has been a rally point for the USA to get back up and fight even with the obstacles they have had to deal with. No team has been clicking on all cylinders. BAMA has been the leader. Politics have ruined this year FWIW but this to shall pass. No spring practice has affected every team in different ways. The future normal is not far away. Our future is so bright that we need to wear 😎

Bamaclam

Registered
Reaction score
Arkansas-Theyre 3-1 because they played Auburn, Ole Miss and Miss state. They lost to Georgia. They're a pretender. will struggle down the road.
[/QUOTE]

The last two years they didnt even pretend.

MunchyOs

auburn h8r
Century Club
Reaction score
At auburn, same shit different year. They can NOT get rid of gustave no matter what. They already have to wait at least 3 more years for the buyout to go down enough to even begin to be manageable. On top of that, he gets an automatic pass this year because of the pandemic. He's well insulated and he knows it.

Top Bottom