| RECRUIT What's everyone's guesses on what players to watch to fill out the rest of the class?

1CrimsonTider

Registered
Reaction score
I don't know how many spots are left other than seeing Bama has 22 verbals today.

How many?
Who?

TerryP

Cenosillicaphobiac
Ivory Club
Reaction score
I really don't keep close track of the numbers only tending to note when I hear something one way or another.

Before McKinstry committed Saban mentioned they had three spots open for the 2020/'21 class which at that time would have indicated they were planning on signing 24. A few weeks ago we learned that Sopsher had entered the portal which would free up one out of the 85. I'm thinking, based on what I've learned, they are still looking at three more.

Most of these late prospects we've discussed from time to time. Unless someone pops up that's a bit out of the blue, most of the remaining class will likely be on the defensive side. There's one on offense I believe we should keep a close eye on; Brian Thomas, the wide receiver out of Louisiana.

On defense I'm watching these guys:

On the defensive line there are four guys; Turner, Adeleye, Tuimoloau, and Smith. It's my opinion Bama's best chance out of the four is Adeleye. We talked about Sage Ryan last week and while he's committed to LSU (and I don't really expect him to flip) there's so much going on down there it's one that we might circle back to; word is they are still planning on pursuing him. Arnold is another safety they're after but I'm of the impression he's headed to the Gators.

I'm thinking Bama grabs one of these, two are possible, and three would be eye popping. Two may be enough to give the Tide the top ranked class.

NickelDoubleDog

Sideline Club
Reaction score
WR Brian Thomas, JR - I think LSU has conceded him to Alabama.

LB Sorey is a top priority along with S Terrion Arnold

The DL TerryP covered

TerryP

Cenosillicaphobiac
Ivory Club
Reaction score
Please, Log in or Register to view quote(s).
There are a lot that believe they want to play together though I haven't seen or heard anything like that from Arnold. There are a few I'd put with Sorey under "possible," but they aren't what I'd consider the top targets.

With so few spots remaining and until something breaks it's as much of a wait and see as we've seen.

Justneedme81

Sideline Club
Reaction score
I think we'll see a surprise flip from different school to us.

Top Bottom