FTBL What was the best team Alabama ever played at home?

What was the best team Alabama ever played at home? When I asked the question about ever, I realize many will probably name a team Alabama played in a bowl game or SECCG so I thought I'd make this question about a visiting opponent.

Well...usc on 70 had big time athletes ...Bear was still getting country boys from Alabama...was a lot of differences between California and Alabama then...more so than now,... game changed a lot of things...
Played a bunch of good Penn State teams....
AU in 2010 with Cam....damn good...at Ttown..
Nebraska in Birmingham...Missouri in Birmingham...beatthe stuffing outta Bama...
On opening night of the season...

TUSKtimes

Riding The Wave
Nebraska in Birmingham...Missouri in Birmingham...beatthe stuffing outta Bama...

Amazing how all those losses stay in your noggin. Talk about sick to death, it was the opening game in 1975 in B'ham against Missouri. Galbreath ran over, through, and around us all night. It was worse than the score. It was hard to introduce myself back in society for a while.

Amazing how all those losses stay in your noggin. Talk about sick to death, it was the opening game in 1975 in B'ham against Missouri. Galbreath ran over, through, and around us all night. It was worse than the score. It was hard to introduce myself back in society for a while.
Absolutely....and some ....well, some are hard to ever forget...
Like....hate to say it...2013 loss to AU...kick 6
73-74 losses to ND....
2016....clemson...yuck
1962 to GT
( theses losses are popping into head)....
2010....to Scam and AU..
...gotta think of something else..this is painful

Top Bottom