| FTBL Welp, Peter Burns (SEC Network/ESPN) is all in; deeply.

Elderfalsedemigod

Not an alter...maybe an altar
Century Club
Reaction score
Curious to see how many folks from a couple of months ago(iirc) that were patting Gary Danielson on the back for his professionalism etc are still of that opinion. Burns is a local hack realistically but GD is a national commentator. He sounds like a giddy school girl in that quote

TerryP

Cenosillicaphobiac
Ivory Club
Reaction score
Curious to see how many folks from a couple of months ago(iirc) that were patting Gary Danielson on the back for his professionalism etc are still of that opinion. Burns is a local hack realistically but GD is a national commentator. He sounds like a giddy school girl in that quote
A great observation dripping with sarcasm.

If I"m wrong here please correct me. Anyone.

I "haphazardly" listen to commentary as games go on, so I know there's a lot here I can't really talk about. What I've picked up this season is Gary has moved from a color commentary on X's and O's and moved to one the solids and stripes. @OldPlayer would you agree?

ARen't we hearing more on rule, official, call, replay, than X and O?

He's not the same guy in the booth he used to be. Literally, didn't content. Am I wrong here?

OldPlayer

Bama Club
Reaction score
A great observation dripping with sarcasm.

If I"m wrong here please correct me. Anyone.

I "haphazardly" listen to commentary as games go on, so I know there's a lot here I can't really talk about. What I've picked up this season is Gary has moved from a color commentary on X's and O's and moved to one the solids and stripes. @OldPlayer would you agree?

ARen't we hearing more on rule, official, call, replay, than X and O?

He's not the same guy in the booth he used to be. Literally, didn't content. Am I wrong here?
Gary is Gary. If you listen to him as an expert, you are a fool. Everything he says is an opinion. Don't take it as gospel.

rocknthefreeworld

Verified Member
Century Club
Reaction score
Damn, Nick has not only sold his soul to Satan for championships but also got time travelling powers with it. Nice.

RollllTide!

HEY Get up your killing the grass!
Bama Club
Reaction score
GD has no source for the "I don't care what BAMA says". No one has said Tua will play. I suspect Mac will start and surprise the who. We will score on them easily. Just don't know if we can slow them down enough. It will be a defensive game.

Top Bottom