| LIFE Welcome to the new members of rolltidebama.com

doemasters

The Rowdy One
Ivory Club
Reaction score
We have the registration set to have to be approved to help keep spam out of the site but we try and get to them as quickly as we can. If you have any troubles please let me know at doemasters@aol.com and we will get it all worked out for you. Feel free to join in and have some fun with all of us

Roll Tide

alabama mike

Probably At A Ballgame
Crimson Tide Club
Reaction score
We are glad to have all the newbies on this site. Pull up a chair, read a little and share your thoughts on Alabama or other subjects that interest you.

Vanilla Gorilla

Registered
Reaction score
hey, gang. I'm new

Hey fellow Tide fans. I'm new and am looking to find a new home amongst fellow Tiders. Roll Dang Tide and I still think we have a healthy chance to get into the title game! Look forward to getting to know you all.

weoponx9612

Registered
Reaction score
Hey bama fans im new and wanted a place to talk about Alabama football besides the few fans that are up here in NJ. Thanks and rooolll tide

psychojoe

Smart Pill Addict
Scholarship Club
Reaction score
Hey bama fans im new and wanted a place to talk about Alabama football besides the few fans that are up here in NJ. Thanks and rooolll tide
Welcome aboard, dude. Feel free to jump in on our discussions. It is a little slow right now because of the holiday, but things will be picking up.

A big RTR to you.

rick4bama

Bama Fan since 1965 and counting....
Scholarship Club
Reaction score
Welcome what part of Jersey you from? We also have another from the Jersey that post on here.

PhillyGirl

Scholarship Club
Reaction score
Hey! I'm from Philly and currently live in South Jersey (go to school in DC though). Where in NJ are you from? I have yet to find any other Tide fans haha. Welcome!

weoponx9612

Registered
Reaction score
Im from North Jersey In Bergan County. only like 15min away from NYC. your right with not having to many tide fans around here i just no one and its my brother.

Last edited:

RollllTide!

HEY Get up your killing the grass!
Bama Club
Reaction score
There are lots of Tide fans all over New Jersey and New York. Alabama is Americas favourite team in the nation. There is even an Alumni Association in New York. Here is their link. (Overheard in the bathroom at the NC game from an Irish Fan at half time) I can't believe I paid over $2,000.00 for these tickets. No wonder the Irish drink a lot.

http://www.uanyc.com/

Welcome aboard and have fun. The Best BAMA site on the www.

PhillyGirl

Scholarship Club
Reaction score
I wish there was a Philly group, New York is 2 hours from my home. But the DC group is awesome so I hang with them during games (dunno if I am staying in DC after graduating so I may get more time with them!)

Weapon, I'm Camden County. Jersey pride!

rolltide93

Registered
Reaction score
Newbie in Cali. Here, was on another site for a while and decided to check this one out, seems pretty cool!

doemasters

The Rowdy One
Ivory Club
Reaction score
welcome and roll tide :a:

tidentrue

I'm Bonafied!!
Century Club
Reaction score
Newbie in Cali. Here, was on another site for a while and decided to check this one out, seems pretty cool!
Are you an Oldschool type person that is Crazy for the Crimson?

rolltide93

Registered
Reaction score
Are you an Oldschool type person that is Crazy for the Crimson?
i am only 36, my grandpa is born and raised in Decatur and was a crazy Tide fan and ironically named Auburn Brown Douglas, he went by A.B., ha! Moved out here to start a window business and all I remember is him being a crazy ass fan! Sucks he died in 08 but he was very excited about CNS.

Top Bottom