| FTBL Weird story regarding Cade Mays, UGA, and his father.

BamaFan334

Verified Member
Crimson Tide Club
Reaction score
Please, Log in or Register to view quote(s).
Newman is not some major steal for Kirby or a get. Carson Beck coming in would be the guy I would rather ride with and just wait out the growing pains. Newman averaged an interception for about every two touchdown passes in the broke down ACC. Hardly a statistical line that will be able to sustain Georgia in the SEC. His defense could support a true freshman for a season.

Georgia has lost some big time recruits to transfer the last few years. Fields to Ohio State, Ford back to Illinois, Brenton Cox to Florida, Cade Mays in the portal, Robert Beal was in the portal, DeAngelo Gibbs transferred, and there are some I know I missed. He's losing these four and five stars once they get in. I would not be shocked to see Tyson Campbell leave either, or James Cook.

mando

Sideline Club
Reaction score
Please, Log in or Register to view quote(s).
I honestly do believe how you do things matters in whatever your chosen profession is so I was not disagreeing with you on that point. It does come down to how you treat people. Eventually it will bite you if you do not. Maybe that is where things are heading with Smart but it may take some time.

It just hasn't had a major impact yet. He has been able to keep them in the Playoff discussion and has made SEC championship a regular stop for UGA. A more competitive UF could help fix that issue..

Reaction score
The Secret Of Life Is Honesty And Fair Dealing. If You Can Fake That, You've Got It Made......Groucho

Kirby has it made it appears

Top Bottom