| GAME THREAD WEEK SEVEN: NCAA/SEC Games of the Week

Trob

Sideline Club
Reaction score
Arkansas looking a lot better defensively against Ole Miss than Bama looked. I wonder why. I'm not being facetious either, I really do wonder why.

MunchyOs

auburn h8r
Century Club
Reaction score
The barn fan base has been divided since probably about midway through the 2014 season. Gus lovers and the anti gussers. The Gus lovers were fine with living off of his 3 IB wins. Even that has run out now. However....that buyout does NOT go down enough until at least 2022 or maybe even 2023. Not.to mention, the powers that be are probably going to give him a pass this season because of the pandemic. So that means they could be stuck with him even longer. Greene loves the clown even more than Jay Jacobs did 🤣🤣

Elderfalsedemigod

Not an alter...maybe an altar
Century Club
Reaction score
Please, Log in or Register to view quote(s).
they got some great film to watch from UA game. OM ain’t playing with near the energy they started and ended the UA game with. Arky knocked Elijah Moore’s dick in the dirt early. Arky is playing with lots of energy. Arkansas DBs seem to be much less confused than UA DBs.

tider79

Sideline Club
Reaction score
20 minutes of football and Ole Piss has 0 points...Really...was last week an abberation? What in the world.

Rolltide24

Verified Member
Century Club
Reaction score
17-0 Arky?! Geez! We stopped them maybe 2 times total. Arky already has a fumble recovery and 2 INTs? I’m a little surprised.

BAMAneck

Extra Point Club
Reaction score
That was Kiffins national championship and Super Bowl all in one. He wanted to be the first assistant coach to beat Nick Saban so bad .

And now , it’s all just pointless....... lol

XXL TideFan

Don't go there
Bama Club
Reaction score
Like I said in another thread, every season it seems like at least 1 team blows its season on beating Bama.

Reaction score
It's possible that Bama isn't what we hope we are. We're a couple of hours away from learning.

TerryP

Cenosillicaphobiac
Ivory Club
Reaction score
What's crazy about this game is we are not seeing anything like we saw last week.

Kiffin hasn't been changing plays at the line.
We aren't seeing motion.
We aren't seeing tempo.
Corral isn't near what he was last weekend.

It's as if there's a different team this week. And let's not forget, UArk gave up 30 last week to Auburn (who doesn't have an offense.)

Elderfalsedemigod

Century Club
Reaction score
OM playing at half the tempo with a quarter of the energy we saw last week. Arky safeties ate gunpowder for pregame meal

Elderfalsedemigod

Century Club
Reaction score
By the way we are speculating about defenses how bad do we think lsu defense is? MSU hasn’t scored a touchdown since they played lsu

Elderfalsedemigod

Century Club
Reaction score
It is really a game of inches. Several OM plays that just popped against UA have just missed against Arky. But all credit to Arky defense. They came to play and are well prepared

Elderfalsedemigod

Century Club
Reaction score
Idiot announcers don’t understand that for RPO to work the qb does occasionally have to “R” to keep the D honest

Top Bottom