| SPRTSBK 💰 WEEK SEVEN is OPEN in the 'book. This weeks games start Tuesday night, App State vs ULL.

252BAMA

AKA: ALA2262
Bama Club
Uhh, I better hold off on putting it on other wagers.

What’s Going To Happen​

Louisiana doesn’t have a good win.

Beating South Alabama wasn’t without its charm, but there was too much of a struggle with Nicholls State and Georgia Southern, and Ohio is awful.

Appalachian State hasn’t been perfect, but it’s tested with solid wins over Marshall and East Carolina and a blowout over Georgia State.

Coastal Carolina might be the star of the Sun Belt, but the winner of this won’t be far off.

It’s a road date, but Appalachian State is too strong and too good offensively. Louisiana will have to to run wild to win, and that’s not happening – the Mountaineers haven’t allowed more than 175 yards on the ground so far.

Appalachian State vs Louisiana Prediction​

Appalachian State 30, Louisiana 20

alabamajack

Sideline Club

What’s Going To Happen​

Beating South Alabama wasn’t without its charm, but there was too much of a struggle with Nicholls State and Georgia Southern, and Ohio is awful.

Appalachian State hasn’t been perfect, but it’s tested with solid wins over Marshall and East Carolina and a blowout over Georgia State.

Coastal Carolina might be the star of the Sun Belt, but the winner of this won’t be far off.

It’s a road date, but Appalachian State is too strong and too good offensively. Louisiana will have to to run wild to win, and that’s not happening – the Mountaineers haven’t allowed more than 175 yards on the ground so far.

What’s Going To Happen​

Heather Dinich and Jesse Palmer picked UL, so your safe 😆😆

TerryP

Ivory Club
I’ll track these and see how they did on their predictions.
Out of Fiutak's picks there's five I agree with off the top of my head:

Wisconsin covers,
Sparty covers,
TTU covers,
UNC covers,
and the under on Ole Miss vs UT.

I wouldn't touch Rutgers. I've seen a lot side on the Purdue covering against Iowa; I hate public trends (see last night's Bucs vs Eagles game.) The impending change at quarterback makes the OU game one to watch but that hook will leave me on the sidelines.

@252BAMA will/would take Wyoming.

I'd put him at 5-5 so he'd end up the day losing the vig's on five games.

TerryP

Ivory Club
How often do you find out who is starting at QB and go back and raise your wagers? I see a "future Heisman winning quarterback" is getting the nod this weekend and I just doubled down. 👀

TerryP

Ivory Club
I don't follow what it is your saying here.
Public trends = how the public is betting on a game.

Last night Brady entered the game 0-10 or 0-11 ATS in prime time games. Yet, the majority of the tickets and money went Tampa. But, that's not what caught my eye or my 'wallet.' When the public backs a team at a 60% rate NFL teams are .500 ATS. When that number reaches 65% favored teams only cover 38% of the time. Bucs were favored by 7 and I took the Eagles based on those percentages; Philly covered by the slightest of margins.

Top Bottom