| SPRTSBK 💰 WEEK SEVEN is OPEN in the 'book. This weeks games start Tuesday night, App State vs ULL.

252BAMA

AKA: ALA2262
Bama Club
Why is App. St at +160 and La-La at -140!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!??????????????????

NCAA FOOTBALL MONEY LINE
ncaa_fb_odds_image.png
open_white_background.png
vi_consensus.png

alabamajack

Sideline Club

action network.com talks about the line movement in this game

252BAMA

Bama Club
action network.com talks about the line movement in this game
Hasn't moved that much from one team to the other, and that shows in what I posted. Our numbers are almost the exact opposite of Vegas. The final column on my post is VI Consensus. It is at App. St -165 and La-La +145. We have it at +160 and -140. We have never had a money line that out of line. Pun intended.

Last edited:

252BAMA

Bama Club
Why is App. State even the favorite? Both teams are 4-1. App. State's loss was at Miami. Louisiana's loss was at Texas. App. State's scoring machine RB who has 8 of their 12 rushing TDs didn't play last week and at this time is listed only as "probable". And App. State is playing on the road.

Is there something negative about Louisiana I don't know? If not, based on what I said, I will take the Home Team Underdog 100% of the time with similar stats and facts.

TerryP

Ivory Club
Why is App. State even the favorite? Both teams are 4-1. App. State's loss was at Miami. Louisiana's loss was at Texas. App. State's scoring machine RB who has 8 of their 12 rushing TDs didn't play last week and at this time is listed only as "probable". And App. State is playing on the road.

Is there something negative about Louisiana I don't know? If not, based on what I said, I will take the Home Team Underdog 100% of the time with similar stats and facts.
Defensive efficiency for App State: look at scoring advantage on defense in terms of possessions.
Offensive efficiency for App State: there's not as big of a disparity here, but it's still there. Look at points per drive; App's over one, ULL less than .5.

The line opened at App giving three, it's up to five this morning.

252BAMA

Bama Club
Defensive efficiency for App State: look at scoring advantage on defense in terms of possessions.
Offensive efficiency for App State: there's not as big of a disparity here, but it's still there. Look at points per drive; App's over one, ULL less than .5.

The line opened at App giving three, it's up to five this morning.
I'm still going with Billy and the Ragin' Cajuns! I went with them against Texas on the road. I'm sure as hell going with them against App State at home. Has SOS been factored into those numbers?

BTW, I was not questioning your line. I was questioning the Vegas line.

Last edited:

alabamajack

Sideline Club
I'm still going with Billy and the Ragin' Cajuns! I went with them against Texas on the road. I'm sure as hell going with them against App State at home. Has SOS been factored into those numbers?

I read up and try to bet on what the general consensus is, but when websites, you and Terry have different ideas on how a game will go, I absolutely cringe. 😂

TerryP

Ivory Club

Overall, teams to date, and what they'd project in terms of losses versus "good teams." I was looking at FEI ratings. Sagarin puts it around six (with HFA.) Connelly's SP+ favors App State as well.

alabamajack

Sideline Club
I should have grabbed a screen shot of the leaderboard when everything was settled Sunday morning. Don't let @252BAMA fool ya...he'd tripled his money as of Sunday: 2.1 something total.

He wasn't leading ... 😈
😂 That's what is scary. From what I've read, App. State should win (though someone took down the 8/5 odds 😂). If it's a close game, ul is having kicking issues. Also, they are saying app. state just has the better team. That being said, it is a weeknight home game for ul and 252 bet a lot on ul. 🥺 I might just let my daughter decide

Top Bottom