| SPRTSBK šŸ’° Week 13: Rivalry Week is open for wagers!

252BAMA

AKA: ALA2262
Touchdown Club
@252BAMA what do you have in props?
Far cry from the $300-400K I had last year. I counted 82 wagers totaling $106K. 65 of them were $1100. Only one in 5 figures was $10K on Minnesota Over 7. Guess that will be a loss. Still can't believe they lost to Bowling Green. BOWLING GREEN! The 3-8 Bowling Green in the MAC. The #130 of 130 in Phil Steele's Preseason Power Poll!

Last edited:

TerryP

Ivory Club
Far cry from the $300-400K I had last year.
Looking a little more deeply the handle this year is about half of that. Without the calculator, 195-200K.

The ACC props are an interesting look: numbers wise I think UNC is the biggest "bad beat." They were O/U 10 (I'm thinking end with seven wins) while Clemson was at O/U 11Ā½ (look to end with nine wins.)

rick4bama

Bama Fan since 1965 and counting....
Scholarship Club
The Kan.St vs Texas game when is it? Because the sport book has it closing at 1pm on Nov 27. But I seen it listed on Friday Nov 26 at 12:00.

mando

Sideline Club
Only flaw in your reasoning is that I bet around $300 k or so on OSU šŸ˜‚. Should have not gotten so greedy
Understand but UM still has Harbaugh on their sideline. It should be stronger than your bad voodoo :).

BTW I do believe a UM win would likely be better for Bama and BY's chances for heisman but just do not believe it until I see it.

Top Bottom