| SPRTSBK WEEK 12 - The ACC opens up this week- Thursday night.

alabama mike

Probably At A Ballgame
Crimson Tide Club
Reaction score
@the Bookie will you please add the two games from the MAC? Thank you for you consideration.

252BAMA

AKA: ALA2262
Bama Club
Reaction score
Yeah, Toledo-Eastern Michigan and Western Michigan-Central Michigan on Wednesday night. Only two worth betting.

alabama mike

Probably At A Ballgame
Crimson Tide Club
Reaction score
I'd like to bet the Buffalo and Bowling Green game. ;)

TerryP

Cenosillicaphobiac
Ivory Club
Reaction score
Taking the "chalk" game of the week:

I'm wondering how the money is being lain in the IU vs OSU game.

I'm inclined to think the public is going to look at IU and see 4-0 and go with the thought they can at least cover against the Buckeyes. I'm also thinking they haven't looked closely at IU's opponents and their records this season

TerryP

Cenosillicaphobiac
Ivory Club
Reaction score
@252BAMA you and your underdog picks, right?

UGA, playing a team from the western conference, and deciding to go with:

And no, I really don't expect the upset.

BamaFan334

Verified Member
Crimson Tide Club
Reaction score
Please, Log in or Register to view quote(s).
Dawg fans will be jerking it to the thought of black jerseys again.

Meant to tell you back on the day before we played Georgia I overheard a guy at my country club on the phone before a golf tournament say "yeah, we're gonna beat them and now they'll be total Alabama about it and blame Saban having the virus, but it's ok, because he'll be back when we beat them the second time in the SEC Championship". It took everything in me to not interrupt that guy, but I just let it be until we saw the results. I haven't seen that guy since, but really looking forward to telling him the story about overhearing him and laughing in his face.

planomateo

Ivory Club
Reaction score
Interesting look at Tennessee's 2nd half performance. This is going to get Pruitt fired, lack of adjustments as seen on the scoreboard.

South Carolina - 17 points
Missouri - 14 points
Georgia - 0 points
Kentucky - 0 points
Alabama - 7 points
Arkansas - 0 points

252BAMA

Bama Club
Reaction score
WMU-CMU just exceeded O/U with 10:50 left. In the third quarter! And then WMU scored again with 10;28 left!

Last edited:

TerryP

Cenosillicaphobiac
Ivory Club
Reaction score
A few weeks ago, around week five I'm thinking, I noticed one Sunday morning (after settlements) there were only three people who were over their starting balance. Just glanced at it today—knowing there's quite a bit of money 'on the table'—there are 19 who are over their starting balance.

The first of this season kicked a lot of people in the butt (and I'm sure the books won A LOT) but things are balancing out—almost a "return to normal."

@252BAMA found one he hit hard last night. I've done the same the last three weeks only playing a few games but hitting them.

Weird season, ya know? Makes me wonder how others are playing the game this season.

252BAMA

Bama Club
Reaction score
Room at the bottom of the page for another game. :D

Top Bottom