| FTBL ***Way too early Bama/Chokelahoma pregame Thread***

Sgt. Lincoln Osiris

Lead farmer
Crimson Tide Club
Reaction score
Coaches Teleconference quotes incoming...

Sgt. Lincoln Osiris

Lead farmer
Crimson Tide Club
Reaction score

----------------------------------------------------------------

Classic Saban here, lol..

JoseyWalesTheOutlaw

Century Club
Reaction score
I am hopeful #24 T Lewis is ready to rumble VS those Wagon people. He and #89 need to get in great shape to chase around that energizer bunny QB plus we need our two ILB to play much better in coverage than they have this entire year.

EasyTider

Attention Whore
Bama Club
Reaction score
If OK receiver out , that’s BIG loss. Dude can fly. His reaction on sideline leads to believe it’s serious. Riley didn’t seem optimistic.

94 Grad

Century Club
Reaction score
It’ll be difficult with the speed and shiftiness of their QB. He can definitely make it difficult to get them off the field on 3rd down.

Other than that, I was not very impressed with what I saw with them vs Tx.

planomateo

Ready to put Tejas in the rear view, hello Montana
Ivory Club
Reaction score
The hype around here is going to be crazy I'm sure. I loathe most Oklahoma fans.

TUSKtimes

Riding The Wave
Crimson Tide Club
Reaction score
The only thing that would make this game more fun would be seeing Big Game Bob on the other sideline. Sad he isn't.

BamaFan334

Verified Member
Crimson Tide Club
Reaction score
Hoping we can spy Kyler and work on covering those damn intermediate drag routes that I warned about with Georgia that they killed us on. Oklahoma is a deep threat home run type of team, so if we can keep guys in front of us, I think we have a solid chance at beating Oklahoma.

TUSKtimes

Riding The Wave
Crimson Tide Club
Reaction score
The best defense is keeping their offense on the sidelines. Run, run, run. Ball control and time of possession should suck the life out of the sooners defense early and often. It's also the best thing for Tua coming off an ankle injury.

252BAMA

Verified Member
Bama Club
Reaction score
The best defense is keeping their offense on the sidelines. Run, run, run. Ball control and time of possession should suck the life out of the sooners defense early and often. It's also the best thing for Tua coming off an ankle injury.
^^^this^^^this!!! Hope we don't see Tua for the rest of the year. Year, not season.

Top Bottom