| PRO Washington is trying to build a Bama Defense: L Collins signs, rumors of 'Skins pursuing CJ Mosley.

planomateo

great White North
Ivory Club
Reaction score
Am I the only one who chuckles when they see Ian...considering he covered Bama years ago.

Reaction score

The Bears are signing safety Ha Ha Clinton-Dix to a one-year deal worth $3.5 million, NFL Network Insider Ian Rapoport and NFL Network's Mike Garafolo reported, via sources informed of the situation

Perhaps Clinton-Dix's past explains why the Bears didn't sign him to a lucrative multi-year deal like other safeties around the league have commanded in the past week, and the one-year contract could be a prove-it deal. And at just 26 years of age, Clinton-Dix has the youth to jump-start his career with a view to a large payday.

EasyTider

Attention Whore
Bama Club
Reaction score
Am I wrong in thinking that Jackson and Ha Ha are both more ‘free safeties’ vs the thumpers who are usually considered ‘strong safeties’ like L. Collins? I guess in today’s NFL it is more important to have both safeties with cover skills vs the size to provide run support?

planomateo

great White North
Ivory Club
Reaction score

The Bears are signing safety Ha Ha Clinton-Dix to a one-year deal worth $3.5 million, NFL Network Insider Ian Rapoport and NFL Network's Mike Garafolo reported, via sources informed of the situation

Perhaps Clinton-Dix's past explains why the Bears didn't sign him to a lucrative multi-year deal like other safeties around the league have commanded in the past week, and the one-year contract could be a prove-it deal. And at just 26 years of age, Clinton-Dix has the youth to jump-start his career with a view to a large payday.
That should make Packers fans happy.

planomateo

great White North
Ivory Club
Reaction score
LOL, I'll call bullshit. Those players are like property to the owners.

Top Bottom