| PRO Vincent Jackson's death

planomateo

Ivory Club
Reaction score
I sure hope this isn't CTE related.

What a sad way to die.

I know we all have our struggles, some greater than others. Too bad he couldn't get the help he needed.

planomateo

Ivory Club
Reaction score
Please, Log in or Register to view quote(s).
Yeah, been meaning to post this thread for a few days.

Hotel workers saw him slumped over on the sofa for 3 days, when they finally realized something was wrong. Just sad.

I know a few close friends who struggle with depression. It's an enormous weight on people.

I consider myself very lucky to not have these demons.

Ranger

Registered
Reaction score
Such a sad story. No one deserves to die alone like that. Going from being a super successful elite athlete to dying alone on a couch in a chain hotel with hardly anyone noticing. God rest his soul.

planomateo

Ivory Club
Reaction score
I can't imagine the grief his wife is dealing with through all of this. Gotta be tough.

Brandon Van de Graaff

A defensive deity, inventor of the Concussion.
Ivory Club
Reaction score
Another sad part to the story, if I saw correctly, officers basically did a welfare check on him the day before at the request of his family who couldn't find him.

Ranger

Registered
Reaction score
He was a huge military supporter as well. Did an immense amount of charity work especially with military families. His foundation helps military families, especially mothers and children who are struggling with deployment. A good man.

218C80F5-EC22-41F5-8C77-5C26C948F941.jpeg

OldPlayer

Bama Club
Reaction score
Please, Log in or Register to view quote(s).
You would think on the second day, finding him in the exact same position, they would have taken action. When a person passes, they lose all control of body functions. The smell on the first or second day should have alerted them.

Top Bottom