| FTBL VIDEO: Explaining LSU's nightmare pre-season. (LSU losses another; DL suspended from team after arrest.)

NickelDoubleDog

Sideline Club
Reaction score
The hits keep coming for LSU

Shelvin was a monster 360 lb DT - rated the #1 DT in the SEC by Cubelic

In addition, LSU DL TK McClendon entered the transfer portal

BamaFan334

Verified Member
Crimson Tide Club
Reaction score
Well we may be able to get some away game tickets after all when their fans realize they can't even field a team.

That being said, their secondary is going to be awesome if Stingley and Elias Ricks play. Will be a lot of fun to see those two against DeVonta and Jaylen this Fall.

alabama mike

Probably At A Ballgame
Crimson Tide Club
Reaction score
Huge loss for LSU on the dline. Doing my best Coach O imitation, soueh pleys mhehad , dia;pzg tbqzheu!

NickelDoubleDog

Sideline Club
Reaction score
Please, Log in or Register to view quote(s).
They're still loaded at secondary, and have tons of talent overall. Jacoby Stevens at S is a great player. Ika at DT is another giant. They have that ILB transfer from North Dakota St. Their new RBs are all classic LSU type RBs with speed and power. But they will be very inexperienced, and not very deep. I read elsewhere that LSU was down to 70 scholarship players for this year.

TerryP

Cenosillicaphobiac
Ivory Club
Reaction score
I'm not going to take the time to count, but I'd love to know where they are on the 85 right now.

bama alum

Verified Member
Crimson Tide Club
Reaction score
I think that opener with State and the corndogs miiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight be pretty evenly matched now.

TerryP

Cenosillicaphobiac
Ivory Club
Reaction score
34, 35 now...gone from last years roster. Considering normal attrition that's right at two signing classes.

Crimson&WhiteGecko

Verified Member
Century Club
Reaction score
Wow... from one end of the pendulum swing to the other.

Couldn't have happened to a more deserving fan base...

TerryP

Cenosillicaphobiac
Ivory Club
Reaction score

Before LSU announced the suspension of football player Ray Parker Wednesday morning, the redshirt freshman defensive end was arrested in Baton Rouge on battery of a dating partner and simple criminal damage to property.
Parker, 20, was arrested by LSU police and booked in jail around 8 a.m, according to an LSU Police Department arrest document. LSU coach Ed Orgeron announced Wednesday morning through a team spokesman that Parker was indefinitely suspended for violation of team rules.
Upon arrival, the document said, the victim stated she and Parker were involved in a dating relationship which lasted roughly a year.
The document said Parker came to the victim's residence at approximately 1 a.m. and engaged in a conversation with the victim. Parker then allegedly "became enraged during the conversation" and "began to destroy" the victim's apartment. He allegedly threw items around the room and destroyed the victim's phone, which the document stated was valued at $1,600.
Parker then allegedly pushed the victim into a dresser, the document said, leaving a scrape on her hip.
The LSU police officer observed the phone was completely shattered and appeared inoperable, the document said, and the report said the victim showed the officer the scrape on her hip "which appeared to be constant with her story."
The criminal damage to property is identified as a felony, according to the document. LSU athletes who are charged with felonies “will be immediately suspended from participation in intercollegiate athletics,” the LSU student-athlete handbook says.

BamaFan334

Verified Member
Crimson Tide Club
Reaction score
@TerryP I'm not as bullish on LSU this year as in year's past, ha ha ha ha.

Top Bottom