| FTBL video) 16 biggest football plays in Saban's era at Bama.

bama alum

Verified Member
Crimson Tide Club
Reaction score
Not gonna lie. I got a little weepy watching this. Damn! I miss sports! While my favorite is #4, that smile on Coach Saban's face after #2 is PRICELESS! Thanks, @17Champs !

TideatMileHigh

Sideline Club
Reaction score
Rocky Block to me will be the defining play of Saban's dynasty. I remember having a nasty taste in my mouth that afternoon; a feeling as if we should have lost but somehow won. But as time went by, that nasty feeling turned into reassurance and I felt like after that game that Alabama had the right stuff to win it all that year.

BamaFan334

Verified Member
Crimson Tide Club
Reaction score
Still a little surprised Rocky Block was not #1. I mean, that was the play that started it all during the Championship season. I wasn't even a fan at the time, but just the emotion from the crowd and the players that have been down for a while after so much past greatness. You know it's a turning point in program history under Saban, and just the reaction from everyone involved is absolutely priceless and forever lasting.

rick4bama

Bama Fan since 1965 and counting....
Scholarship Club
Reaction score
Anyone count to se how many were LSWhoo games?

mando

Sideline Club
Reaction score
Video was definitely made before the 2 and 26 play. One of my favorites was #10. Main reason is I had my son who would have been around 8 at the time with me. When that play occurred it was so loud we could not hear each other speak standing right next to each other. I looked over at him and is eyes were as big as quarters. It was the loudest I have ever heard that stadium.

Top Bottom