| NEWS Urban Meyer announced today he's launching a podcast focused on building "elite leadership, culture and behavior."

TUSKtimes

Riding The Wave
Crimson Tide Club
Reaction score
I heard it's mostly Urban breaking down an in-depth clip of his time with Zach Smith. The piece is entitled, "Scared Straight, Part II."

Elderfalsedemigod

Not an alter...maybe an altar
Century Club
Reaction score
In other news Bernie Madoff is launching a podcast dealing with ethical investment advice

BamaFan334

Verified Member
Crimson Tide Club
Reaction score
Who was the unethical executive to sign off on this?

TUSKtimes

Riding The Wave
Crimson Tide Club
Reaction score
This stuff is just an extension of his book he wrote a few years back. The guy really thinks he's the master of men. No one would argue that he has the Xs and Os figured out, it's also true that he struggles mightily at times with his moral compass.

Image result for what is the name of urban meyer's book

50+yeartidefan

Bama Club
Reaction score
He will land up straight.....what would we say if he landed at Bama when nick retires?

planomateo

Ivory Club
Reaction score
This reminds me of that book series "A Book Never Written"

TUSKtimes

Riding The Wave
Crimson Tide Club
Reaction score
He will land up straight.....what would we say if he landed at Bama when nick retires?

Interesting question. Bama is not starving for a winner as so many football programs are and were when Urban got there. So, by WE, you mean Bama nation, probably lukewarm at best. In fact, I don't think even Urban has the oysters to want to follow coach Saban's success.

Top Bottom