| ADMIN ⚠ Upgrade in progress over the next few days ⚠

TerryP

Ivory Club
So you'll see some changes...questions? Throw the out here. Notice something off? Please let me know.

We'll touch on the changes, one by one, over this summer.

TerryP

Ivory Club
Each visit is a new experience today. Nice to see I am not the only IT person who rolls stuff out in waves only to spend most of my time figuring out why it worked fine in test but not prod.
Yeah, I'm not too happy about that at the moment. They've changed the style properties around on the backend along with renaming some areas. This is a right click>inspect afternoon

UAgrad93

Jack of all trades!!
Crimson Tide Club
Yeah, I'm not too happy about that at the moment. They've changed the style properties around on the backend along with renaming some areas. This is a right click>inspect afternoon
I refreshed and it had a damn blue border and I was like "What the Hell?" :ROFLMAO:

TerryP

Ivory Club
Each visit is a new experience today. Nice to see I am not the only IT person who rolls stuff out in waves only to spend most of my time figuring out why it worked fine in test but not prod.
The PWA launched without a hiccup. It may have hit your browser by now. Well, couldn't find the logo I wanted to use...but that's not a big deal.

Get this. I asked about that just to get some insight. "It's a modified template with a bad merge."

You know how many templates I modified on that last version? :rolleyes: @UAgrad93 you saw the blue because I basically "wiped the table of all the CSS."