| FTBL Unpopular Opinions You Have Regarding Alabama Football

50+yeartidefan

Touchdown Club
Reaction score
Please, Log in or Register to view quote(s).
Yep.....didn’t happen...

"Top 3-4 stadiums in the conference " ...in regards to the Joe....( is top 3-4 good enough for Alabama).....
And relating to "The Coleman "..... fix up the quonet Hut on the inside all u want...
Its still....well....itsdone for 20-30 years

UAgrad93

Jack of all trades!!
Crimson Tide Club
Reaction score
Top 3-4 in the SEC, means Top 3-4 in the nation when it comes to The Joe. I’d put it behind only LSwho and Arky baseball stadiums.
I believe the cost to raze Coleman and start from scratch would triple or even quadruple the cost and would put a lot of the day to day UA activities out.

mando

Sideline Club
Reaction score
I was at Stallings first game (I think it was his first game) at Legion Field against a Brett Favre led Southern Miss team. It seems like Bama out gained Southern Miss big time but still lost the game. Had no clue who that Brett Favre guys was at the time.

UAgrad93

Jack of all trades!!
Crimson Tide Club
Reaction score
It was at Legion Field and it was USM. We were up 24-20 and pretty much controlling the game and clock. USM had no answer for Siran Stacy until he went down with a knee injury. He was the first of 3 straight skill guys we would lose in consecutive weeks, Prince Wimbley in week 2 at UGA and Craig Sanderson in week 3 at home against UF.

Tidestalker

Bama Club
Reaction score
Alright.... Flame away!

1. Coach Saban refuses to use TO's aggressively before halftime of close games, because he's still in the 2009 mindset of defense winning games

2. Jalen Waddle was the best weapon/player on the roster last year

3. The goal line Pick 6 was a questionable call at best and had the biggest (negative) impact of any call last season, maybe of any call since the Kick 6.

4. Will Reichard will be the best Kicker Saban has ever had (IF healthy)

5. Sark will be the next Head Coach at Alabama. :cool:

TideatMileHigh

Sideline Club
Reaction score
I think college football and the NFL are in a state of decline and will slowly begin to whimper out over the next few decades.

Top Bottom