| GAME THREAD UGA vs Alabama: Bama downs Georgia 41-24

bamatommy

Verified Member
Bama Club
Reaction score
What was Bama’s time of possession in the second half?

TerryP

Cenosillicaphobiac
Ivory Club
Reaction score
Please, Log in or Register to view quote(s).
It wasn't the "walk-on" bit that kept hitting me about Stetson before this game. It was a mixture of history and knowing what's been going on in Athens as well as that QB room.
On page one I mentioned Greyson Lambert. Friday, Friday night, and after watching the previews early yesterday I just couldn't get him out of my head. Everything I was hearing and seeing mirrored 2015. The end result did as well.

RollllTide!

HEY Get up your killing the grass!
Bama Club
Reaction score
I noticed their kickoff kicker looked like he kicked one through the uprights. Looks like that would be some kind of record

mando

Sideline Club
Reaction score
My big "worry" all along was how poorly our D had played especially in the OM game. As I was watching the game it became evident that our strategy needed to be stop the run and make the QB beat us. I had seen enough even in the first half to feel good about that strategy. I would be VERY surprised if we see Stetson as the starting QB the next time we see UGA. Of course this assumes we take care of our business which in 2020 is not a guarantee with all the crazy stuff that can happen.

rick4bama

Bama Fan since 1965 and counting....
Scholarship Club
Reaction score
When the 4th started! And it took Bama over five minutes, I knew Bama had this game!

mando

Sideline Club
Reaction score
Seems like UGA scoring and leaving 23 seconds before half and Bama able to march down the field and get a FG was a big deal. Then taking the lead in the 2nd half with the 90 yard TD followed by the interception when it looked like UGA might score. Those three things really swung the momentum for the good guys. The D then played better 2nd half and got some turnovers. Hope they can build on that 2nd half this week against the Viles.

Top Bottom