| FTBL UGA meltdown composite video

50+yeartidefan

Touchdown Club
Reaction score
Lol.....yep refs didem in again.....like they do AU. LSU....etc..

mando

Sideline Club
Reaction score
Even Pollack got in on the whining about about the refs. Honestly as I was watching the game I did not think this has been a horribly officiated game. The only call that if the shoe were on the other foot I would have been mad about would have been the pass interference call with Smitty.

BAMAneck

Extra Point Club
Reaction score
They sound like LSU fans with the whole ref did us in , not the three INT’s that lead to 3 TD’s.

They had their chances and couldn’t capitalize and when we started scoring it , that put to much pressure on an offense that’s not capable of scoring on that level of consistency.

Good win but to be able To beat the teams that we will need to beat , our D line and linebacker play need improvement . I would say our secondary as well but if we can get that D line to get some kind of pressure that will help out our secondary tremendously.

rick4bama

Bama Fan since 1965 and counting....
Scholarship Club
Reaction score
How many time did they bring up the last two games?

mando

Sideline Club
Reaction score
This is why when I heard Saban last week talk about OM having our signals I cringed. It takes away from looking in the mirror at what you should be looking at. If you allow you fanbase or more importantly your players to play victim they will never do what it takes to get to the top.

I have to say I was pleasantly surprised that Bama ended up being the more physical team. That is what got UGA beat. It was a thing of beauty.

Destiny's Child

It's Rolling Baby
Extra Point Club
Reaction score
This what I saw out of them when I lived in Atlanta and heard on the radio. Always the refs fault as if they have a forever hate for them because they have been 2nd or 3rd in the east for the majority of the last3 and a half decades with great talent.

They typically have always gotten the best from talent rich Georgia and have done exactly Zero with it. Zero National Championships in almost 40 years with consistent top 5 rosters. Maybe they should try taking responsibility for their failure! Maybe that would put more pressure on their coaches/players to actually man up and deliver rather than believe all the excuses that their fanbase makes for them.

Losers create excuses, winners overcome obstacles.

BamaFan334

Verified Member
Crimson Tide Club
Reaction score
First thing my dad said to me yesterday was "well, we did have to try and overcome a couple of bad calls". I just stopped him and said "yeah, us too. Najee's helmet getting ripped off and the LeCounte interception that hit the ground" just to make a quick response.

tider79

Sideline Club
Reaction score
UGA fans are pathetic when it comes to losing...I had the refs favoring the dawgs more then us.

RollllTide!

HEY Get up your killing the grass!
Bama Club
Reaction score
GA folks in general choose the bulldogs, the yellow jackets, the Braves or the falcons. Or they go to cheetahs on saturdays and pull for the tahtahs.

mando

Sideline Club
Reaction score
@OldPlayer You may have to change that meme for 2020 and say how Bama fans will join virtual work on Monday smh...

UAgrad93

Jack of all trades!!
Crimson Tide Club
Reaction score

Nothing says whiny ass bitch quite like a UGA Dawg fan!!!

Top Bottom