| OT UA seeking advice on how to resign The Quad. Here's a link to their survey.

TerryP

Cenosillicaphobiac
Ivory Club
Reaction score
I've got no dog in the fight now. I'm not there. But good lord this would have upset me if they changed The Quad when I was there. The ability to get away from everyone was 99% of the appeal.

BamaFan334

Verified Member
Crimson Tide Club
Reaction score
Oh here we go. Modern day Alabama executives trying to get all edgy, hip, and cool. I voted to leave it the freaking same with landscaping maintenance and sidewalk maintenance being the only changes. I'm with y'all, hoping they don't add any infrastructure in the form of tents, group seating, or study areas for classes. Gonna piss me off if they continue turning Tuscaloosa into a major city instead of it remaining a college town. So close to withdrawing my donations to the Business School and Athletic Program. Not that it would hurt them overall, but I know I'm one of many that is tired of the direction they are taking it all.

Brandon Van de Graaff

A defensive deity, inventor of the Concussion.
Ivory Club
Reaction score
Please, Log in or Register to view quote(s).
When I was at UA, if I had a professor say, "Ok class, grab your things, we are going to enjoy the nice weather and have class on The Quad today!"

I'd have grabbed by books, walked to my truck, and enjoyed the nice weather on my way to the house.

TerryP

Cenosillicaphobiac
Ivory Club
Reaction score
Please, Log in or Register to view quote(s).
There were four semesters I had seminars with Dr. Ed Passerini and at least twice, with each class, he took us out to The Quad. Then again, we're talking New College...there wasn't a class in those four in traditional classroom environments (desks, etc.)

Top Bottom