| RECRUIT Ty Simpson ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ QB To Bama: (ESPN Updates Simpson as #1 Dual threat in the country.)

TerryP

Ivory Club
I understand relationships but at some point it has to be a business decision. I would assume his Dad and even Graham would understand that but of course the situation changed when Pruitt was let go. Any thoughts if Graham would have been a coach at Bama if it were not for this kid? I sure hope that is not the case.
A business decision meaning what's best for his career, or future in the league?

There were a few guys along with Graham in the running for the job.

TerryP

Ivory Club
Probably not there either. Better than the Vile QB but not as well as most expected. Yeah I know about expectations and they are misplaced lots of the time.
Guarantano and a few others we can name. They were good quarterbacks, but not great on the SEC level.

Tell me where Fromm is today? He's in the league.
Put Fromm in Crimson. Does he win the title when Bama faced UGA? Yeah, he was that good.
His performance against OU the year they played in the Rose? That was great QB play. McCarron'ish.

I could go into a Wiki type post on Chaney here. Not today. 🙃

Remember this. His claim to fame in the coaching circles came from a phrase I've used, as many have, over the last few years. "Basketball on grass." Chaney, under Joe Tiller at Purdue, has that type of mind when it comes to coaching quarterbacks. They started the offensive approach much like Leach with the "Air Raid." It's what launched the career of Drew Brees...who could have gone to Miami and Saban would be...

mando

Sideline Club
Guarantano and a few others we can name. They were good quarterbacks, but not great on the SEC level.

Tell me where Fromm is today? He's in the league.
Put Fromm in Crimson. Does he win the title when Bama faced UGA? Yeah, he was that good.
His performance against OU the year they played in the Rose? That was great QB play. McCarron'ish.

I could go into a Wiki type post on Chaney here. Not today. 🙃

Remember this. His claim to fame in the coaching circles came from a phrase I've used, as many have, over the last few years. "Basketball on grass." Chaney, under Joe Tiller at Purdue, has that type of mind when it comes to coaching quarterbacks. They started the offensive approach much like Leach with the "Air Raid." It's what launched the career of Drew Brees...who could have gone to Miami and Saban would be...
Sure he had some really good games. Seemed like he digressed his last year. I will admit I wear some crimson glasses but I can never for the life of me understand if you had a choice between the Viles (and most others) and Bama it is not close. Bama hands down every day of the week. Now if there is some kind of family connection thing I can understand that to a point. Even then eventually it has to be what is best for the kids future. See the brothers committed out of Texas this year as examples... Now in a few years it may be different for Texas but not today it is a mess just like the Viles.