FTBL #TuaForHeisman season stat tracking thread

TerryP

ADMINISTRATION
There's less than a minute left in the first half--Arkansas.

At this point Tua's incompletion to TD rate is 23 to 18.

TerryP

ADMINISTRATION
"But they haven't played anyone."

I know you've seen that in just about every thread that's been thrown out about Tua and what he's done in six games. There's a part of this retort that I get lost with.

One of the stats I read over this morning listed the year 2000 as being the last year someone had equaled what Tua has accomplished in six games.

2000. That's one of the biggest parts people seem to miss. Yes, Bama hasn't had the best teams on their schedule this year. But, BUT...

Is it the worst schedule of any team in the last 18 years? The point I see being missed is "no one since..." which makes all of this "hasn't played anyone" seem so petty. Seriously, that's number that one person out of a QB pool of over 2000 has put up.

planomateo

Ready to put Tejas in the rear view, hello Montana
ADMINISTRATION
HARRY'S
Well, the Average defensive ranking of the opponents to date is 86th...so yeah, we haven't really played anyone.

TerryP

ADMINISTRATION
Well, the Average defensive ranking of the opponents to date is 86th...so yeah, we haven't really played anyone.
And that needs to be taken into context as well. A&M is averaging 288 per game (total defense) without the Bama game. When you add the 524 yards Bama put up that Saturday their numbers are immediately skewed. Your top 10 total defensive teams are allowing less than 300.

Top Bottom