| FTBL Tua forgoes last year of eligibility- entering the 2020 draft.

Tidestalker

Bama Club
Reaction score
Welp! A few more dominos yet to fall! Ruggs, Smith and Harris.

If 1 of those WR's stay, the O is in business.

rick4bama

Bama Fan since 1965 and counting....
Scholarship Club
Reaction score
Two teams are ahead of Miami. Cincinnati and Washington. Cincinnati more than likely going with Joe B. So Washington? Unless have a lot of trading going on.

tider79

Sideline Club
Reaction score
Love Tua...I will be the biggest fan if whatever team he gets drafted by!

Reaction score
Please, Log in or Register to view quote(s).
No way is Tua going in the 1st 12-14 selections with this injury....Tampa is in a position that might have them rolling the dice. You can bet all these teams are going deep into the injury and learn what they can before selecting. Hell Eddie Lacy dropped to round 2 over that toe issue and whether Dr Waldrip and his staff actually fused the toe.

Bama Club
Reaction score
Miami passed on D. Brees and look what he has done at the Saints. Miami and SD amongst others are in need of a QB I'm betting he goes in the first half of the 1st round.

Last edited:

alabama mike

Probably At A Ballgame
Crimson Tide Club
Reaction score
I honestly thought he would come back as well. I want to wish Tua the very best as he makes a run in the NFL. Thank you for contribution to the Bama team but most of all, thank you for your example to everyone. Refreshing to see a young man with this much class.

bamachine

Master Debater
Century Club
Reaction score
Glad Tua declared. As much as I loved seeing him don the Crimson and White, too much risk. I am sure he will be a first rounder and hopefully he drops down to late 1st round. Sure, less money but better situation for him. Hoping he gets and stays healthy and has a HoF type career.

jdpas29

Verified Member
Bama Club
Reaction score
Good luck in the pros, Tua!! It was fun watching you in Crimson. Best I have ever seen.

94 Grad

Century Club
Reaction score
This actually is better for Taulia. If Tua returned it would give a year of development to Bryce and make it very difficult to beat him out. Going into next year Taulia as a much stronger chance to win the starting role with Bryce being a FR. In all honesty, I'm not sure either could take the starting role away from Mac at this point. It'll be interesting to see how that all plays out. We have a QB competition for next year that will be with 3 very strong QBs.

94 Grad

Century Club
Reaction score
Please, Log in or Register to view quote(s).
I agree... if you need a QB he's as good a pick at 4-6 as he would be at 10-16. It just depends on who wants to trade what to get him. If he progresses well on the recovery he'll be a hot commodity... but there is still a long way for him to go to get there. Time will tell...

Good luck to Tua!

Top Bottom