| CURRENT EVENTS Trump vs the Democrats. I'm hearing the word "coup" a lot here lately describing the efforts made by the D's to win the election.

planomateo

Ivory Club
Reaction score
Biden just spoke in Georgia last night right? The one where he said he was Harris' running mate.

rocknthefreeworld

Verified Member
Century Club
Reaction score
Biden has not had a stroke but he does seem more and more to have dementia.

XXL TideFan

Don't go there
Bama Club
Reaction score
I’m looking at that little bit as someone taking some known info and adding some stuff to it thinking of themselves as a digital w@rrior.
The October Surprise(s) are coming by way of Rudy Giuliani. The shitty thing is DOJ & FBI had this and sat on it. That’s Barr and Wray helping protect the Biden Family.

Last edited:

XXL TideFan

Don't go there
Bama Club
Reaction score
I guess that an end run around the guilty FBI/DOJ is currently being attempted.

BamaFan334

Verified Member
Crimson Tide Club
Reaction score
Please, Log in or Register to view quote(s).
I heard this like two weeks ago, and still waiting on something to come out about it.

I hate to ever assume something as nasty and as upsetting as this on anyone, but after what he did with his dead brother's wife, add in his cocaine troubles, I would not put it past him.

XXL TideFan

Don't go there
Bama Club
Reaction score
Want a link to Rudy Gs Parler? He has a copy of the hard drive

footballer

Sideline Club
Reaction score
Most of this is somewhat old news. It has been known by many people, for several years, that Joe, his son Hunter and brother Jim and his wife
have been getting rich, wealthy off Joe's long political career for many years. Rudy was tasked by someone in the Trump administration to
begin investigating the Biden's influence pedaling, probably more than three years ago. The Biden's corruption, as well as the Clinton's and
others, from both sides of the aisle, has been covered up for God only knows how long, by the corrupt DOJ, FBI, CIA and other alphabet
government agencies.

footballer

Sideline Club
Reaction score
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Also, the coverup by the main stream media and the very clear censorship of factual information by social media
platforms, cannot be overlooked or discounted.

Top Bottom