| RECRUIT Trendon Watford commits to LSU

rocknthefreeworld

Verified Member
Century Club
Reaction score
They can always drag it out more. We could hear from every person who has ever taught or coached him. And don't forget the woman who washed the team jerseys.

Century Club
Reaction score
Worse case scenario ....... glad it's over.

rocknthefreeworld

Verified Member
Century Club
Reaction score
Well, hopefully Bama can make him regret that choice every time they play him

Century Club
Reaction score
I guess he's not worried about NCAA sanctions.

Elderfalsedemigod

Not an alter...maybe an altar
Century Club
Reaction score
He is banking on it taking at least another calendar year for anything from the NCAA. He will be long gone to the NBA by then. Hate to see him going to a SECW team. I never had great hope that he would choose UA but I did have some hope and I backed that up with hope he would go to Memphis or Indiana. Piss on lsu

bama alum

Verified Member
Crimson Tide Club
Reaction score
I guess he's not worried about NCAA sanctions.
If he's a one and done, then he doesn't care too much about that. Like you said, @#80 , glad this drama show is over.

Reaction score
If he's a one and done, then he doesn't care too much about that. Like you said, @#80 , glad this drama show is over.
I guess it sounds like sour grapes from my seat but I don't give a shite where he went. His 15 minutes of fame was a long affair for sure. I am kind of down and out on those top ranked players from the state of Alabama that signed with the U of A over the past 10 years or so. I am sure we've had some gooduns but many didn't get it done for whatever reason being it coaching or just overrated talent.

Top Bottom