| RECRUIT Trendon Watford commits to LSU

TerryP

Cenosillicaphobiac
Ivory Club
Reaction score
Please, Log in or Register to view quote(s).
Not signing a player is one thing, but not signing a player and seeing him sign in the SEC changes my view a bit.
I know I keep coming back to this ... and here I go again, in a bit of a different route.

TW is a victim of circumstances here. I believe we need to keep that in mind. He's driven into the perfect storm for attention with Bama changing coaches combined with his ranking/notoriety in the state. Granted, the news surrounding Wade and Memphis has drawn it out for fans and it's also led to a lot of speculation.

One thing of which I'm certain. The Alabama coaching staff still believes they are in the running for his signature.

BamaFan334

Verified Member
Crimson Tide Club
Reaction score
I know what you keep saying and I'm just joking about it all at this point. I seriously don't care one way or the other. I'm just piling on is all. I guess his tweets (get posted on here as I do not follow or even on Twitter), which a lot of athletes send out, seem to be adding more tires to the fire.

TerryP

Cenosillicaphobiac
Ivory Club
Reaction score
It's fans, writers with their Crystal Ball's, social media account (not TW's) that's adding the fuel.

Consider how many times, or if you have, seen this?

I'm looking at the clock and see we've got 45 minutes to one hour before we see fans meltdown. Which fan base? TBD. I don't think this afternoon is going to be pretty in terms of fans' reactions.

TerryP

Cenosillicaphobiac
Ivory Club
Reaction score
Would you consider it odd for Bucky to invite Cecil to an announcement if Bucky knew he was headed elsewhere? I don't know...just an oddity of today

TerryP

Cenosillicaphobiac
Ivory Club
Reaction score
@#80, If asked, I'd bet Cecil would say don't make anything of his presence...probably say he's there for the high school or something like that.

Reaction score
I am hopeful the Trendon will select The Tide. I look forward to watching our new coaching staff going forward.

UAgrad93

Jack of all trades!!
Crimson Tide Club
Reaction score
Agreed! If not at BAMA, I would rather see him at Memphis or Indiana. I think all of the drama that has been laid out there by media, handlers, etc, has just gotten me to the point of throwing up my hands.

rocknthefreeworld

Verified Member
Century Club
Reaction score
Almost bet he ain't picking Bama or Memphis based on the hats on the table.

Bama Club
Reaction score
Could they drag this out a little longer.

Top Bottom