| RECRUIT ⭐⭐⭐⭐ Top100 WR Agiye Hall commits to Alabama

JoseyWalesTheOutlaw

Bama Club
Reaction score
Another day, another commitment for Alabama, this time from Top100 wide receiver Agiye Hall as the Valrico (Fla.) Bloomingdale product committed to the Crimson Tide on his Instagram Saturday evening over offers from Arizona State, Georgia, LSU, Oklahoma, and others. Hall is commitment No. 3 for Nick Saban and company, and the second in as many days, joining in-state defensive tackle Anquin Barnes from Montgomery (Ala.) Lee.

Tidestalker

Crimson Tide Club
Reaction score
Talented receiver from Fla?! Yes sir.....

That is a big dude! RTR

BamaFan334

Verified Member
Crimson Tide Club
Reaction score
Wow, this is great! Roll Tide.

Tidestalker

Crimson Tide Club
Reaction score
This dude looks like a beast against these HS kids. Calvin Johnson prototype! Exciting stuff... RTR

TerryP

Cenosillicaphobiac
Ivory Club
Reaction score
Here's another one of these recruiting stories that are endlessly entertaining.

You know the group; "he's never been in college so how can you say he'll accomplish ( fill in the blank.) You can't take what happened in high school and expect the same in college."

I'm seeing a number of the same group now saying, "look at his high school career. He probably won't make it at Bama."

Am I the only one who sees the conflict?

In case you didn't know, he did transfer to IMG and left IMG. There's three different stops in four years as he's running through high school. I'd caution against using IMG as a story line here because it's not like transferring from a small school in Cullman to say Briarwood and then...Hoover, or where ever.

Interesting side note in all of this is the role Jerome Ford had in his commitment.

Top Bottom