| FTBL TO'O TO'O

50+yeartidefan

Touchdown Club
They are waiting on the NCAA transfer policy vote. Saban told him to wait so he wouldn't lose a year of eligibility if they didn't vote to allow it. So he is still waiting on the NCAA to vote. If they approve, he's coming to Alabama.

wouldn’t surprise me if they dont just table the vote on eligibility...
To controversial....
As for tototo...he should have just packed up and come to bama or any other place thanTN......

TerryP

Ivory Club
We'll see if you can see this now.
wouldn’t surprise me if they dont just table the vote on eligibility...
To controversial....
With whom?
As for tototo...he should have just packed up and come to bama or any other place thanTN......
Let's stop for a minute and look at that situation. How many linebackers, who were coached under Pruitt, went on to the league? How many defenses were successful under Pruitt? There's a legitimate recruiting pitch there. To'o To'o's father had reason to buy into JP's pitch.

What they didn't expect was the lack of ability Pruitt had being the guy in charge.

50+yeartidefan

Touchdown Club
We'll see if you can see this now.

With whom?

Let's stop for a minute and look at that situation. How many linebackers, who were coached under Pruitt, went on to the league? How many defenses were successful under Pruitt? There's a legitimate recruiting pitch there. To'o To'o's father had reason to buy into JP's pitch.

What they didn't expect was the lack of ability Pruitt had being the guy in charge.
Yes. Get all that are being responded to

and thanks. Makes it much easier to figure out what we aren't agreeing about. Lol

agree about Pruitt coaching em up. But he aint there. And TN is a real dumpster fire
You are better when you have talent around you. He wont

contoversial Among Admin n coaches.
dont wanna spend so much time recruiting and capturing. Only to make it easier to leave
Why would they. Very well be a zero sum type game. Lose some. Get some.
but look at HCs that have made it harder. Or tried to. On kids to leave. Including NS. OK is in a big scrabble now.

probably will happ. If not this year. Soon ( like expansion of CF playoffs. Sorry. Had to throw that in) .....lol)

again. Thanks for fixing my profile so to read responding items

TerryP

Ivory Club
You are better when you have talent around you. He wont
If Kamara can get drafted on that offense what makes you believe a strong MLB, even at a dumpster fire, wouldn't get his chance? My point of Tennessee revolves around that point: you don't have to attend a championship program to fulfill your dreams.

Back to the OP, @tider79

You may have caught the news where HT is visiting Ohio State. That's Bama's competition here (as it has been.) Today, I'd call it a 50/50 shot Bama signs him. However, that's largely based on the unknown: does the SEC allow intraconference transfers?

We'll know the answer later this month on whether the SEC changes the current rules in place. IF they do, Bama's chances increase. If they don't I expect him to play in Columbus.

----------------

If I were him I'd seriously consider taking Ohio States offer. It's a better depth chart situation...

AND...

He'd get as much, if not more, attention to make it to the league.

Ohio State- a scholly waiting.
Alabama- no one knows.

50+yeartidefan

Touchdown Club
If Kamara can get drafted on that offense what makes you believe a strong MLB, even at a dumpster fire, wouldn't get his chance? My point of Tennessee revolves around that point: you don't have to attend a championship program to fulfill your dreams.

Back to the OP, @tider79

You may have caught the news where HT is visiting Ohio State. That's Bama's competition here (as it has been.) Today, I'd call it a 50/50 shot Bama signs him. However, that's largely based on the unknown: does the SEC allow intraconference transfers?

We'll know the answer later this month on whether the SEC changes the current rules in place. IF they do, Bama's chances increase. If they don't I expect him to play in Columbus.

----------------

If I were him I'd seriously consider taking Ohio States offer. It's a better depth chart situation...

AND...

He'd get as much, if not more, attention to make it to the league.

Ohio State- a scholly waiting.
Alabama- no one knows.
Never said he wasnt talented. Or talented players on a bad team dont get recognized
Happens alot

just that.... talent around you can make you a better player. Just like competition can make you better...better coaching can make you better....etc

nothing more....