| PRO Tom Brady to Tampa Bay - Does this put Detroit in the mix for Tua?

Bama Club
Reaction score
Word on the street was Belichick did not want him back not sure why he would pick TB.

rocknthefreeworld

Verified Member
Century Club
Reaction score
Brady may want to prove he is good even without the Patriots. Not sure he can do anything with Tampa Bay though.

OldPlayer

Bama Club
Reaction score
Tell me it's not about a paycheck over love of the game.

BamaFan334

Verified Member
Crimson Tide Club
Reaction score
Great, Brees and Brady to navigate. Matt Ryan gonna look shittier and shittier now.

Reaction score
Tom ain't the old Tom but the Pats failed to upgrade at receiver over these past couple of years. The 1st round selection from last year is average at best. EdeLlman tends to catch and then fall on his azz over and over. The loss of Gronk was a killer as well. OJ might get more balls thrown his way.

The Bucs need to return to the old uniforms.

1584479947009.png

Tidestalker

Bama Club
Reaction score
All I can think of is he's motivated by his hate for Belicek. I cannot figure why else he would go play for Tampa at 42 yrs old.

TerryP

Cenosillicaphobiac
Ivory Club
Reaction score
Please, Log in or Register to view quote(s).
You're thinking "he's got a lot, but still wants more?"

Perhaps I've forgotten or simply didn't pay close enough attention at the time, don't know. I don't remember Peyton leaving Indy characterized as his being after more money...he just wanted to keep on playing the game.

h.jpg

rocknthefreeworld

Verified Member
Century Club
Reaction score
Looking back, the Patriots have told Brady they were going to replace him for a few years now. He was trying to get an extension 2 years ago and they only gave him some incentives. Last year he almost skipped spring and they gave him a raise and pulled the franchise tag off him but no more years on the contract. The fact that there is no evidence the Patriots tried to get him to come back during the period they were the only team who could talk to him speaks volumes.

Crtuneman

Sideline Club
Reaction score
The biggest winner in this is OJ Howard. Now he gets to catch passes from the GOAT. And Brady loves to throw to TEs. I think OJ is going to have a great season, if they ever get to play it.

Top Bottom