| FTBL TLewis: The disrespect is at an all-time high🤦🏾‍♂️ - And Wills thoughts on the subject?

mando

Sideline Club
Reaction score
I like a motivated Bama teams chances IF they play a clean game. What I mean by that is no turnovers, clean up penalties and minimized/eliminate missed assignments. If they do not do that well they may continue to be disrespected because emotions only take you so far. That has been LSU's MO and we know where that has gotten them. The D is currently not feared as in the past but there is a reason for that.

EasyTider

Attention Whore
Bama Club
Reaction score
Heard someone make a vague/mysterious reference about DJ Dale status for Saturday.

bamascw

Verified Member
Extra Point Club
Reaction score
This has certainly been the year of creating a winning underdog. Clemson slipping down the polls as if it were greased and the vaulting of LSU (not that they are not playing good football). I love the fact that we are now an undefeated underdog, I think we play better when we are belittled. The scenario is working out quite well in our favor. Burrow has been catapulted into the Heisman race (some say give him the trophy now), our defense is being spoken of as a has been, shades of the past. The Tua injury has taken away all of our offensive prowess....and so on and so forth.

I think this works in our favor but I have been wrong from time to time

sk33tr

el jefe
Bama Club
Reaction score
This has certainly been the year of creating a winning underdog. Clemson slipping down the polls as if it were greased and the vaulting of LSU (not that they are not playing good football). I love the fact that we are now an undefeated underdog, I think we play better when we are belittled. The scenario is working out quite well in our favor. Burrow has been catapulted into the Heisman race (some say give him the trophy now), our defense is being spoken of as a has been, shades of the past. The Tua injury has taken away all of our offensive prowess....and so on and so forth.

I think this works in our favor but I have been wrong from time to time
that right there! when we're looked at as an underdog (even though we're favored), our guys seem to take it personally and like to go out there and prove they belong in the hunt.

and i wonder.....if we beat lsu and then auburn...if they'll say we still haven't played anybody. even if they (lsu and au) win the rest of their games.

BamaFan334

Verified Member
Crimson Tide Club
Reaction score
that right there! when we're looked at as an underdog (even though we're favored), our guys seem to take it personally and like to go out there and prove they belong in the hunt.

and i wonder.....if we beat lsu and then auburn...if they'll say we still haven't played anybody. even if they (lsu and au) win the rest of their games.
I don't think we're the underdog, as we're favored by 7. Our fanbase is playing up the underdog role, not many others from what I have seen. If Tua was 100% for sure ok and playing, then we would be an even bigger favorite and the media would be playing down to LSU.

50+yeartidefan

Bama Club
Reaction score

Until patriots are on schedule...

Top Bottom