| NEWS This Saturday George Teague joins the Alabama Sports Hall of Fame!

mando

Sideline Club
It has to be one of greatest plays....in bama history...and with Keith Jackson on the call...

View attachment 17589
Great picture, you can see the wind being knocked out of the Miami sidelines as they see what is happening :). If you have not watched the game in a while do so. It is pretty amazing how much ground Teague makes up on this play. It was about 5-7 yards that he closed to chase him down. These kind of plays are just part of the mystique of Bama football. This one, 2 and 26, goal line stand on and on. Maybe that needs its own thread.

50+yeartidefan

Touchdown Club
Great picture, you can see the wind being knocked out of the Miami sidelines as they see what is happening :). If you have not watched the game in a while do so. It is pretty amazing how much ground Teague makes up on this play. It was about 5-7 yards that he closed to chase him down. These kind of plays are just part of the mystique of Bama football. This one, 2 and 26, goal line stand on and on. Maybe that needs its own thread.
It sure could be...
So many....I remember.....some personal....listening to games with my dad...going to games with him...
Bama football has been such a great part of my life...

It Takes Eleven

Quoth the Raven...
Scholarship Club
Yes, along with dude waxing.

It sure could be...
So many....I remember.....some personal....listening to games with my dad...going to games with him...
Bama football has been such a great part of my life...
Dad took me to my 1st game in 59 (Bama vs Memphis State). My eyes must have been as big as baseball with all the goings on around the stadium. I can still head the guy shouting PROGRAMS...the old fire station in dead man's endzone and the beautiful grass on the sorority houses leading to the stadium. There was 3 guys on the roster from my high school and Tommy White punted one 81 yards that day (standing almost out of the Bama endzone).

Dad and I wore the same size shoe but I never filled them like he did. Rip Pop.

mando

Sideline Club
Dad took me to my 1st game in 59 (Bama vs Memphis State). My eyes must have been as big as baseball with all the goings on around the stadium. I can still head the guy shouting PROGRAMS...the old fire station in dead man's endzone and the beautiful grass on the sorority houses leading to the stadium. There was 3 guys on the roster from my high school and Tommy White punted one 81 yards that day (standing almost out of the Bama endzone).

Dad and I wore the same size shoe but I never filled them like he did. Rip Pop.
It would take our current punter 3 punts to equal that yardage :(.