| CURRENT EVENTS These are two minutes you will not get back. "a normal person explains what’s happening on the stock market:"

TerryP

Cenosillicaphobiac
Ivory Club
Reaction score

TerryP

Cenosillicaphobiac
Ivory Club
Reaction score
I wonder how many of you guys will be lost on this reference?

It Takes Eleven

Quoth the Raven...
Scholarship Club
Reaction score
If Surly Texas got pissed at the merchants of chaos shorting stocks, it would be about the same as the Reddit pumpers.

TerryP

Cenosillicaphobiac
Ivory Club
Reaction score

It Takes Eleven

Quoth the Raven...
Scholarship Club
Reaction score
Please, Log in or Register to view quote(s).
Oh yes, the absence of logic is astonishing. The ones bitching about not getting universal income, though, are not the ones bombing the shorts. The hedge fund guys who have been advertising their shorts so that they can ride the momentum of the hangers on have realized that it now cuts both ways. They attack a company publicly, seeking the self-fulfilling prophecy of the short. Now they realize there is risk in being publicly down on a stock, and that THEY may have to now rely on the fundamentals they now wrap themselves in.

It's fun to watch if you have no skin in the game. Instead of destroying a person's job or credibility for a perceived social justice misstep, this mob seeks to slam - financially - smarmy guys shorting stocks.

RTR,

Tim

XXL TideFan

Don't go there
Bama Club
Reaction score
I was studying for my brokers exam when I worked with Primerica Financial Services. I walked away from it. It is not an honest system that does exploit the vast majority of investors. Churning stocks for commissions while technically illegal is done every minute of every trading day. IPO (Initial Public Offerings) are that in name only.
When you have a direct pipeline from Wall Street to The Federal Reserve, Treasury Dept, Goldman Sachs for the people running these entities. They go back and forth between those jobs.

Will Rogers Quote
Please, Log in or Register to view quote(s).

Top Bottom