PGA/LPGA The Tiger Affect

bama alum

Verified Member
HARRY'S
He's paid his penance, in the public's eye anyway. I'm still pulling for Mickleson and Thomas, but I do like seeing that he's working his way back. If he gets back to form, the new group of Thomas and his peers will have a new challenge on their hands. More Sundays like this past one make for better entertainment.

TerryP

Alexa, fetch me my cloak of indifference.
ADMINISTRATION
More Sundays like this past one make for better entertainment.
It really makes for bad TV if you're a golfer or golfing fan. The one thing I've disliked about his time on the tour is the amount of time spent covering how he's doing when there's a lot of good golf going on with others playing in the same event(s).

If he's in contention, that's one thing. When he's 15 strokes back? I don't want to see him. I want to see what the leaders are doing.

bama alum

Verified Member
HARRY'S
It really makes for bad TV if you're a golfer or golfing fan. The one thing I've disliked about his time on the tour is the amount of time spent covering how he's doing when there's a lot of good golf going on with others playing in the same event(s).

If he's in contention, that's one thing. When he's 15 strokes back? I don't want to see him. I want to see what the leaders are doing.
I agree. I was referring to him actually being in contention. If he makes a charge Sunday afternoon in Augusta in a couple of weeks, that'll make that day a bit more exciting.