| MBB/WBB The state of Alabama is now banned from Cubs games for life. How triggered are you this morning?

Crtuneman

Sideline Club
Reaction score
I guess I don't get it. Why was Chicago triggered? What's wrong with the foam hand thing?

rick4bama

Bama Fan since 1965 and counting....
Scholarship Club
Reaction score
The only place this should never been done at is in Germany! In Germany it mean kiss my A**hole! We were told you can show your middle finger, but never tell a Geaman that it's OKAY! :p

rick4bama

Bama Fan since 1965 and counting....
Scholarship Club
Reaction score
OKAY? Who is it that starter it at Bama ?

50+yeartidefan

Touchdown Club
Reaction score
Its like i said about California.....when you are leaving...check to make sure you have ur billfold.....cause you don’t want any reason to go back....
Who decided it was a white power sign...the f'ing liberal press???,....its the "ok" sign that people have used since they had hands...
Me n my kids did it-all the time....
"OK JOE" with that sign ( nobody is named joe...so, guess that name must be raciest too)...o and still do!!!
I guess for bama it means shooting 3pointers is racist.. and the officials are racist .... if someone makes a 3...
Damn world has gotten stupid...

F Chicago....and all things associated....

Rolltide24

Verified Member
Century Club
Reaction score
Funny. I’m staying in a hotel this week across the street from Wrigley field. Hotel rates downtown were insane this week. Never been up to this part of town outside of baseball season. It’s quiet and depressing at night. I’ve been the only person in 2 different bars/restaurants during the evenings this week.

On a side note. They had a shooting/homicide outside a church last night just after a march for peace... These ironic stories are always sad.

We All Bleed Crimson

Football's GREATEST Tradition !
Extra Point Club
Reaction score
It's a sad state of affairs when people have to look for things to make offensive. The "OK" symbol has been around since well before my time, and it means simply that. OK. There is enough trouble in the world, let's not add more to it.

TideatMileHigh

Sideline Club
Reaction score
When I was in the Marine Corps we would make that symbol, and if someone looked at it you got to punch them on the arm twice and call them a ###.

BamaBoyJosh

Verified Member
Scholarship Club
Reaction score
The same people that whine about politics invading the sport sure like to start shit like this...

rocknthefreeworld

Verified Member
Century Club
Reaction score

mando

Sideline Club
Reaction score
Maybe I have been hiding under a rock but I honestly did not know this was a thing until reading this thread.

TerryP

Cenosillicaphobiac
Ivory Club
Reaction score
Please, Log in or Register to view quote(s).
Isn't that statement putting the cart before the horse.

It was this "woke culture" that started this shit about the "OK" sign.
We saw people complain about this clique and their desire, or need if you will, to preach and mandate "this is how you're supposed to think."

Now, it's become a joke bigger than it was in its origin.

You couldn't be more correct, Josh, when you label this as some "stupid shit." However, pointing to those complaining about being constantly exposed to storylines such as this one ... they aren't the ones starting it. To me, they're pointing out the idiocy. Personally, I though the NBA and China ordeal would have shed a little light on where a lot of those complainers are coming from and allowed you to at least get a glimpse into their line of thinking.

BamaBoyJosh

Verified Member
Scholarship Club
Reaction score
Please, Log in or Register to view quote(s).
It was not. It was morons on 4chan and others that turned it into a racist thing.

Not a single person brought it up, in regards to the Alabama three-point foam hand, until Mr. "Leave Politics Out of Sports" decided to make a damn Tweet about it to start some shit. Ya know, the same guy that decided to bring up Tebow being a Virgin just because... yeah lets keep it just about sports...

Top Bottom