Bama Club
Reaction score
Isaiah Buggs
Christian Miller
Ross Pierschbacher

50+yeartidefan

Bama Club
Reaction score
Should include JRs... sure not "senior bowl" but who gives a shit ....change name...
And with guys not playing in bowl games... kinda surprised they can get stars in a game like this..

EasyTider

Attention Whore
Bama Club
Reaction score
Did I miss something? Did Damien Harris decline invite or was he actually Not invited?

OldPlayer

Bama Club
Reaction score
Should include JRs... sure not "senior bowl" but who gives a shit ....change name...
And with guys not playing in bowl games... kinda surprised they can get stars in a game like this..
The big difference is this game is coached by NFL coaches, has scouts from each team and multiple head coaches coming to watch practice and speak with players. It's the NFL Combine in pads. They are playing for the reason they skipped the bowl game; to make themselves ready for the NFL.

50+yeartidefan

Bama Club
Reaction score
The big difference is this game is coached by NFL coaches, has scouts from each team and multiple head coaches coming to watch practice and speak with players. It's the NFL Combine in pads. They are playing for the reason they skipped the bowl game; to make themselves ready for the NFL.
But they do all same in bowl games...except coaching....but get ur drift..
And I would think...its a difference in player attitude....
Still...let juniors in that have declared....( sure be away to get big stars from Bama in game since most ofour biggies go as juniors )....maybe one day... call it ...........senior bowl +....lol

RollllTide!

HEY Get up your killing the grass!
Bama Club
Reaction score
Change the name to the last dance bowl. The last chance bowl. The Seniors and leavers bowl. The freedom bowl. The paycheck bowl.

Well that's about all I can think of.

Forrest Gump.

bamachine

Master Debater
Century Club
Reaction score
Did I miss something? Did Damien Harris decline invite or was he actually Not invited?
Usually the players in the Sr Bowl are those that think they need more time in front of the scouts, to try and improve their stock.

It did not used to be that way. When it first started the best of the best played in the game. Like the stars skipping the bowl games now, they started skipping this game in the last 25 years.

Top Bottom