| RECRUIT The Portal Watch 2020-2021: Florida's Emory Jones announces intent to enter the transfer portal

rick4bama

Bama Fan since 1965 and counting....
Scholarship Club
Saw last night about Johnson putting his name in the portal! He may need to take two cases with him! I also heard that Ricks wanted to go to tOSt but Day told him no?

TerryP

Misomaniac
Ivory Club
Maybe I've missed this; don't know. I've seen players names trending on Twitter when they've entered the portal. I believe they've always been categorized as "Sports - trending" or "Football - trending."

Career - trending for Johnson? A bit of a slap in the face on LSU, no?

Screenshot 2021-12-08 9.43.15 AM.png

EasyTider

Attention Whore
Bama Club
Unless they start a walk-on it means they'll burn Garrett Nussmeier's redshirt.

Deion Smith (Freshman WR) is also in the portal. He was originally committed to State.
Are bowl games separate from regular season (count differently)? I thought you could appear in 3 (4?) games and still not lose that year.

Rolltide24

Century Club
Are bowl games separate from regular season (count differently)? I thought you could appear in 3 (4?) games and still not lose that year.
It is all part of the 2021 season. He played in 4 games during the season and if he plays in the 5th, it’s counted as a year used for him. He’s their last scholarship QB if I’m not mistaken, so I assume he’ll play.

Top Bottom