| PRO ⛳ -- The Masters - 2019

planomateo

Ready to put Tejas in the rear view, hello Montana
Ivory Club
Reaction score
I read a stat yesterday, wish I could find it now. Think it was Tiger at -11 going into Sunday was 4-0 in the Masters.

Century Club
Reaction score
Happy for Tiger! Roll Tiger Roll

TUSKtimes

Riding The Wave
Crimson Tide Club
Reaction score
TIGER WINS THE MASTERS!!!!!

The greatest comeback in the history of sports.

Freakin' Incredible Folks!!!!

BamaFan334

Verified Member
Crimson Tide Club
Reaction score
TIGER WINS THE MASTERS!!!!!

The greatest comeback in the history of sports.

Freakin' Incredible Folks!!!!
I told you it would never happen and he would never win another major. I was wrong.

TUSKtimes

Riding The Wave
Crimson Tide Club
Reaction score
I told you it would never happen and he would never win another major. I was wrong.

Did you, by chance, see Jordan Spieth and McIlroy whiff on those 4 to 6-foot putts?

TerryP

Ivory Club
Reaction score
Did you, by chance, see Jordan Spieth and McIlroy whiff on those 4 to 6-foot putts?
You've seen that from Rory his entire career. With Jordan, it's been his game the last year, almost two. (I've seen a few start to speculate he is on a Duvall path...little too early for that comparison...though we're seeing similar games.)

TUSKtimes

Riding The Wave
Crimson Tide Club
Reaction score
You've seen that from Rory his entire career. With Jordan, it's been his game the last year, almost two.

I hadn't seen it from Rory during the major's blitz that made him look like the next Tiger. I agree his yeps have been going on longer than Jordan but he's been around longer. I would think that he will battle with them much in the same manner as Adam Scott, or Sergio Garcia. I would also put Jason Dufner in the Jordan Speith' group as well.

BamaFan334

Verified Member
Crimson Tide Club
Reaction score
I did not, but definitely believe it.

There is a ton of talent on the course niw, but as ling as Tiger can remain consistant during a tournament he will win many more. I just don't see the consistancy with this new talent like I have seen with the true greats.

JoseyWalesTheOutlaw

Century Club
Reaction score

Top Bottom