| PRO ⛳ -- The Masters - 2019

TerryP

Ivory Club
Reaction score
#4 is a tough one today and #10 isn't going to be any easier. A few very close to Sunday's placements. #15 has some getting wet today.

1.jpg

BamaFan334

Verified Member
Crimson Tide Club
Reaction score
Got a buddy with four unused badges today. I'm going this weekend, but still, talk about heartbreaking to see.

TUSKtimes

Riding The Wave
Crimson Tide Club
Reaction score
I would say that the players beat up on the course pretty good today. The greens were holding all day. Without a few holes having tough pin placements it could have been worse. Brooks Koepka looks like he has his major face on again.

bama alum

Verified Member
Crimson Tide Club
Reaction score
PHIL! Played great today!

TUSKtimes

Riding The Wave
Crimson Tide Club
Reaction score
I was watching Jordan Speith's game yesterday thinking that his putting has just about imploded the rest of his game. There are getting to be a number of golfers that can't stand over a 4 to 8-foot putt without having a meltdown. Rory McIlroy seems to have been going through the same issues since his major's blitz a few years back. Rory actually looks more dangerous to me putting 10 feet and out than standing over those shorter putts in big moments.

BamaFan334

Verified Member
Crimson Tide Club
Reaction score
I was watching Jordan Speith's game yesterday thinking that his putting has just about imploded the rest of his game. There are getting to be a number of golfers that can't stand over a 4 to 8-foot putt without having a meltdown. Rory McIlroy seems to have been going through the same issues since his major's blitz a few years back. Rory actually looks more dangerous to me putting 10 feet and out than standing over those shorter putts in big moments.
Honestly, I think that's a problem with everyone's game. Tge short ones are always worse than the long ones. Harder to read movement when you have limited space to hit and view it. My two cents atleast.

252BAMA

Verified Member
Bama Club
Reaction score
Woods' group now one of the two.

TUSKtimes

Riding The Wave
Crimson Tide Club
Reaction score
Tiger is back on the prowl. He's starting to remind me a lot of myself back in the day.

Saturday is going to be fun with a loaded leaderboard, the NBA playoffs and of course the Yankees going at it. Probably be one of those weekends I'll have to ice down my remote.

TUSKtimes

Riding The Wave
Crimson Tide Club
Reaction score
I hate to say it, but it looks like the weekend weather promises to keep the fire out of Augusta's greens. With that said, it's going to be hard to get a lot of separation in these next 2 rounds.

On another note, Jason Day is such a young fellow to be limping around each week with back problems. Makes you wonder if his health is going to allow him a long career?

TerryP

Ivory Club
Reaction score
I hate to say it, but it looks like the weekend weather promises to keep the fire out of Augusta's greens.
That's one of the reasons I've been paying attention to where they are cutting the pins today. Tomorrow will be the traditional placements but from what I can tell about today they are tucking some of them pretty tight.

ElephantStomp

Verified Member
Bama Club
Reaction score
Tiger has been playing well so far this week. I don’t know if he’ll be there at the end, but he’s played well

TUSKtimes

Riding The Wave
Crimson Tide Club
Reaction score
Breakfast at the Masters. This is going to be fun if the rains hold off. This is the best Tiger yet in his comeback. The gallery resembles a rock concert crowd when he steps in the tee box. Can't wait.

bamachine

Master Debater
Century Club
Reaction score
The line of storms just passed the AL/GA line(I am about 25 miles from that line). They moved through pretty quick though. Don't know if they might stall when they get that close to the Atlantic.

TerryP

Ivory Club
Reaction score
Don't know if they might stall when they get that close to the Atlantic.
Per Weather.com’s hourly forecast, it starts to get dicey around 2pm. At this point, the forecast calls for scattered thunderstorms, with a 50% chance of precipitation. This jumps to 90% at the 3pm hour. After that, it does not get back down below a 50/50 shot of precipitation until the 7pm hour. You can watch weather.com’s interactive radar projection here.

planomateo

Ready to put Tejas in the rear view, hello Montana
Ivory Club
Reaction score
Drove through the Northern portion of this yesterday.

BamaFan334

Verified Member
Crimson Tide Club
Reaction score
That guy that bet ~$85,000 is about to win $1.2M.

Top Bottom