| MBB/WBB The "Just Us Alabama" shirts we're seeing for the tourney. Would you buy one that said ...

TerryP

Ivory Club
Just Us Gumps? @BamaFan334

image_handler.aspx

mando

Sideline Club
Hell, buy all the other ones...might as well buy one of those...
Although....in true confessions....i really don’t understand what "just us Alabama " even means
I think every team had those at least in the SEC tournament. Does not look like something that Bama came up with so not as meaningful in my mind.

OldPlayer

Bama Club
I think every team had those at least in the SEC tournament. Does not look like something that Bama came up with so not as meaningful in my mind.

It’s a Nike job. Every year, for both football and basketball, they come up with a “team” shirt. Every team sponsored by Nike gets them in the team’s colors with the team/school logo. Nike makes their money when overzealous fans like us buy them.

TerryP

Ivory Club
"Gumps Vs Everyone" ???

I can make a few of either with our vinyl machine. Comfort Colors pocket T's?
That's interesting. The other offers two things, a recognized "name" for Bama along with a marketing campaign already running through Nike. I'd wear either although I'm not a fan of pocket T's...it's your inventory.

BamaFan334

Crimson Tide Club
That's interesting. The other offers two things, a recognized "name" for Bama along with a marketing campaign already running through Nike. I'd wear either although I'm not a fan of pocket T's...it's your inventory.

I can get anything, but once I typed that I realized this would most likely go on the front and a pocket wouldn't do well with that.

Below are some t-shirts I had printed. Worked with a wildlife artist in Ohio, very solid guy, does great work, and he drew these pictures for me and I had them printed on a shirt. That being said, we are looking into a DTG (Direct To Garment) printer where we can do more than just vinyl shirts. Only draw back is the price tag, ~$17,000. Vinyl shirts will work fine with something like you're talking about though.

1616594042656.png1616594060271.png1616594079851.png

Sgt. Lincoln Osiris

Lead farmer
Crimson Tide Club
American Spirit, light green pack. It's getting too damn expensive...averaging eight bucks a pack.
Ahhhh, the menthol lights.

I smoke American Spirit. Light blue. Was doing lights, then moved to Turquoise (full flavor). Now, light blue.

The benefit to the AS brand is there's no fillers in their organic tobacco, so they're packed tighter. Tighter draw, too, so they're a longer smoke. I liken the sheer volume of pure tobacco content equivalent to about a pack and a half of your traditional Camels or Marlboros. So, they price is almost a wash.

This, coming from a 10-YEAR AS smoker that traded up from Camels.

I started supplemental vaping a couple years ago, but never wanted to fully quit. I've quit smoking altogether twice in the last 8-9 months, for about 3 months at a time.

Binge-watched (for the first time) Stranger Things last week during Spring Break with my daughter (HUGE ST fan, has begged me to watch it with her for over a year), and Hopper firing up a Camel every 5 minutes got me craving cigarettes for the first time in nearly 3 months, so I bought a pack of AS Greens last week. Little too strong for my taste, so I went with the light greens.

Not a huge menthol fan, but I'll grab a pack every once in a blue to change things up a bit.

Back on the light blues now...

There for awhile, I actually bought a packing machine and would fill my own tubes with AS canned tobacco when I was smoking full-time. The equivalency was considerably cheaper (it averaged out to about 4.50 a pack, all things factored), if you can afford to spend about 5 minutes a pack, making your own.

Top Bottom