| RECRUIT The JTT recruitment update -Alabama visit cancelled.

rammerjammer

Gump 4ever
Scholarship Club
So then the question becomes. Since Saban has been here, have we put more first round DL (hole fillers) in the NFL, than they have LB?

Hypothetically, our pitch could be in XXX amount of time we average XX amount of DL in the top 32 of the draft vs they average X number of LB in the top 32. It is still somewhat of and apple vs oranges comparison, but would be a better argument, I guess.

50+yeartidefan

Touchdown Club
So then the question becomes. Since Saban has been here, have we put more first round DL (hole fillers) in the NFL, than they have LB?

Hypothetically, our pitch could be in XXX amount of time we average XX amount of DL in the top 32 of the draft vs they average X number of LB in the top 32. It is still somewhat of and apple vs oranges comparison, but would be a better argument, I guess.

or sabans pitch couLd be.
even ohio state receivers realize its better off beinv at Bama

TerryP

Ivory Club
Being it was his last visit combined with it being an unofficial visit confidence was high Bama would sign JTT.

We'll hear something soon.

Sucks losing out on what would have been a great addition to the highest ranked class in history.

bama alum

Crimson Tide Club
If we don't sign him, we will grab him in the portal after 1 year 🤪. That way nick doesn't have to worry about him transferring. Part of the updated process.

You're exactly right. Once he realizes that Day's shenanigans were just a dog and pony show and that he is just one of eighty-five and will hit the portal soon.

No sour grapes here. This class is too awesome as it is.

Tidestalker

Crimson Tide Club
After the Tennessee LB committed, I couldn't imagine adding topping this class anyhow. If there was ever such a thing as too much icing on the cake, this would have been it.

I'm excited for the committed and young DE's already on campus who get an even greater opportunity now to get snaps. So much talent and potential, can't wait to see who stands out!

BamaFan334

Crimson Tide Club
I'm not sad at all here. His recruitment has been a weird one anyways, and we don't need situations like this. Our class last year and this year is so stacked that he isn't moving the needle in my mind. I was more concerned about numbers anyways, so this only makes that an easier situation. I've never really cared for daddy's boys or a guy that can't make his own decision and/or forced to go where his dad says. Tua was one I learned of after he got to Alabama, and was still kind of turned off about, but it worked out for both parties. To'oto'o is one that didn't work out, but luckily he was given a second opportunity.

Top Bottom