| FTBL The Heisman Trophy 2021: Bryce Young and Matt Corral lead the way.

18Champs

Century Club
FAuwYLgVgAEcoHZ

rocknthefreeworld

Century Club
When you see this, it becomes obvious how much what team you play for impacts this. Kenny Picket from Pitt should be on here. 72% completion, 1731 yards (10.3 per), 19 TD to 1 INT, 194.7 rating. All of those better than Bryce except the completion percentage Rattler has a high completion percentage (76%), but they are all short passes (7.6 average) and a 10 to 4 TD to INT.

BamaFan334

Scholarship Club
When you see this, it becomes obvious how much what team you play for impacts this. Kenny Picket from Pitt should be on here. 72% completion, 1731 yards (10.3 per), 19 TD to 1 INT, 194.7 rating. All of those better than Bryce except the completion percentage Rattler has a high completion percentage (76%), but they are all short passes (7.6 average) and a 10 to 4 TD to INT.

I have to agree with you here with Picket, the kid from Michigan State, and even Henderson from Ohio State.. That being said, Bryce is playing a much tougher schedule and putting up very solid stats. One mistake all year in that one pick he threw this past weekend. Other than that he has guided our offense as a True Sophomore and maintained what Hurts, Tua, and Mac did before him. Picket is like a Super Senior isn't he? He's definitely playing well and I agree with team being a factor, but I think Rattler being in there is misplaced as he has been rather pedestrian. Jt Daniels and CJ Stroud are a joke on this list. Bijan Robinson is a legit candidate.

TerryP

Ivory Club
I'm hoping because that one will put us over Auburn!!

Please let’s don’t start comparing ourselves to Auburn. They have been doing that to Bama for the last half century.
Rick has a point here and I don't see it as a "comparison to Auburn." For years all we heard was "look at Heisman's" when talking with UF and AU folk. It was the last hook to hang their hat.

While I have always—and still do to this day—considered the Heisman as the Hypeman Trophy seeing Bama with more Heisman winners than any other school in the conference? And all of them under the Saban regime? I like the idea of that. In my view it's just like the polls. We all want the Tide to be #1 at the end of the season but I still like seeing the Tide continue their streak of years ranked #1 at some point.

bamanc50

Sideline Club
Rick has a point here and I don't see it as a "comparison to Auburn." For years all we heard was "look at Heisman's" when talking with UF and AU folk. It was the last hook to hang their hat.

While I have always—and still do to this day—considered the Heisman as the Hypeman Trophy seeing Bama with more Heisman winners than any other school in the conference? And all of them under the Saban regime? I like the idea of that. In my view it's just like the polls. We all want the Tide to be #1 at the end of the season but I still like seeing the Tide continue their streak of years ranked #1 at some point.
"I'm hoping because that one will put us over Auburn". I just think that is comparing the number of Heisman trophies won by each school.

50+yeartidefan

Touchdown Club
Interesting though..no really big Heisman moments yet for front runners..
Rattler will have best opportunities with come from behind wins....andwide open big 12

but BY has big time TV with schedule....

but some QB having big time game agaist UGA or Bama.....
With a bunch of lucky stuff...

Last edited:

50+yeartidefan

Touchdown Club
Question.....really...has BY really looked liked the best player in CF....( i dont know one who is better) ... has anyone player just dazzled the sport?

Looked good...great stats...and AnM had chance to bring team back n win...but a dropped pass killed it...

See who emerges in second half of season..hope its BY....

Top Bottom