| FTBL The Good, The Bad and The Ugly vs. UGA

UAgrad93

Jack of all trades!!
Crimson Tide Club
Good- OL was outstanding! 0 sacks allowed and only 4 TFLs after having give up so many of both last week and throughout the season! BY sewed up the Heisman!! The defense played a great game as well.

Bad- Metchie going down and Trey seemed to suffer a slight concussion on his last carry.

Ugly- on the 3 play 75 yard TD drive by UGA, we had 3 penalties that gave them 40 of those damn yards! Our next possession and Jamo gets interfered with and no flag is thrown and Danielson responds “their letting both sides play today!” WTH?

Secondand26

Sideline Club
Good- OL was outstanding! 0 sacks allowed and only 4 TFLs after having give up so many of both last week and throughout the season! BY sewed up the Heisman!! The defense played a great game as well.

Bad- Metchie going down and Trey seemed Good- OL was outstanding! 0 sacks allowed and only 4 TFLs after having give up so many of both last week and throughout the season! BY sewed up the Heisman!! The defense played a great game as well.

Bad- Metchie going down and Trey seemed to suffer a slight concussion on his last carry.

Ugly- on the 3 play 75 yard TD drive by UGA, we had 3 penalties that gave them 40 of those damn yards! Our next possession and Jamo gets interfered with and no flag is thrown and Danielson responds “their letting both sides play today!” WTH?
Trey seemed to suffer a slight concussion on his last carry.”

Go back & watch. A clear case of targeting!

UAgrad93

Jack of all trades!!
Crimson Tide Club
Trey seemed to suffer a slight concussion on his last carry.”

Go back & watch. A clear case of targeting!
My wife pointed it out to me. I didn’t see it initially and I wondered why he got to the sideline and collapsed. It was obviously targeting and thus the reasoning for me saying he may have suffered a slight concussion.

Crimson&WhiteGecko

Century Club
Good... The O-Line was phenomenal! Good offensive game plan & Bryce Young... may be the next Heisman REPEAT! The defense is getting better ya'll. And I am so glad #9 got another chance at an interception!

Bad... Crybaby Jawja fans getting bitch slapped after all the crap being said all week. "Yummy Rat poison" CNS

Ugly... Injuries... Our offense has got the bug this year.

It Takes Eleven

Quoth the Raven...
Scholarship Club
Good - OL, Sanders and Brob manning up and fighting through, overall D effort and the two INTs
Bad - Metchie's injury
Ugly - Penalties still. We got none of the close calls all night until a late Pass INT. Got to get the DBs to turn around more.

rocknthefreeworld

Century Club
Did the stripes have an agenda or did they bet on the game?
According to Dawg fans they obviously bet on Bama to win outright as "Bama gets all the calls". Even though Bama had more penalties for more yards (almost twice as many yards), and at least 1 very obvious targeting was not called against UGA, they will argue Bama got the calls in the 4th that mattered to win. Same thing they say about the Auburn game.

OldPlayer

Bama Club
Good
Bryce Young - he used his skills to the best. He ran when he should have. He passed with precision.
The offensive line - they protected Young (no sacks)
Slade Bolden - I’m not a Bolden fan but he had season and career highs in catches (5) and yards (54). He’s still not an offensive threat, but he had some catches in key situations.

Bad
Pass defense - when you know #19 is a threat and still can’t cover him, there’s an issue. A TE shouldn’t have 10 catches for 139 yards.

Ugly
Losing Metchie for the playoffs will require young guys to step up. It won’t be Bolden.

bamaledge

Vigilate, et audax
Crimson Tide Club
I don’t agree with some of y’all’s assessment of Slade. He is a steady, clutch player and rarely makes any mistakes or penalties. Y’all know that CNS wouldn’t have him on the field if he wasn’t an asset!

It Takes Eleven

Quoth the Raven...
Scholarship Club
Bad
Pass defense - when you know #19 is a threat and still can’t cover him, there’s an issue. A TE shouldn’t have 10 catches for 139 yards.

I agree, but a couple of his plays were of a quality that you just have to acknowledge, like that diving catch taking the ball off the ground and that flying reception in triple coverage. You just have to tip your hat to those. He was covered better as the game progressed, but in this defense the alternative to a TE having a good game is having a mobile QB hurt you on scrambles and delays. We kept that from happening.

Top Bottom