| FTBL The Good, The Bad and The Ugly vs. Mercer

RollllTide!

HEY Get up your killing the grass!
Bama Club
Good that we won playing against any team that we play.

Bad that the perception was we didn't look good. We played the kitchen sink. (Sorry Freddie)

Ugly the penalties. For what reason should anyone get emotional or show drama. We were playing Mercer

BamaFan334

Scholarship Club
Crimson Tide Club
With the ticket on your phone, I thought it would be easy to get in?

Unfortunately no. Think of how easy it is to tear a ticket or scan an actual ticket. Then think of scanning phones and having to back in and out of each ticket on your phone. One wrong click and then it creates a delay.

At the Kickoff game, I had five tickets and with 10,000 people waiting behind you it can be a little nerve-racking. It was my first time with mobile tickets, so I accidentally backed out of the app instead of backing out of the acreen and had to get back in my app. It didn't load at first, so then I had to try again and luckily it worked. It wasn't like I held the line up for ten minutes, but getting three kids, a wife, and myself through there was way more worrisome than it ever should be.

50+yeartidefan

Touchdown Club
Unfortunately no. Think of how easy it is to tear a ticket or scan an actual ticket. Then think of scanning phones and having to back in and out of each ticket on your phone. One wrong click and then it creates a delay.

At the Kickoff game, I had five tickets and with 10,000 people waiting behind you it can be a little nerve-racking. It was my first time with mobile tickets, so I accidentally backed out of the app instead of backing out of the acreen and had to get back in my app. It didn't load at first, so then I had to try again and luckily it worked. It wasn't like I held the line up for ten minutes, but getting three kids, a wife, and myself through there was way more worrisome than it ever should be.

funny.... i really hate the mobile tickets...
But iT worked..

of course i lose my phone 1-2 timesa day....and its never charged...
Guess my habits will improve...or hell to pay...

now .... everytimei run into ms 50+ On game day .....she says...."wheres ur phone...is it charged"arrrrrrrrrr driving me crazy

TerryP

Ivory Club
funny.... i really hate the mobile tickets...
But iT worked..
When you've got your athletic director headed to multiple gates because of a back-up in the lines with tickets. It's not working. I know several who were delayed at different gates some for as much as an hour according to what they've described.

It Takes Eleven

Quoth the Raven...
Scholarship Club
There were pretty big backups at our gate, we found a shorter line, but in our instance the readers weren't working at all, or very slowly. Had to hold the phone and the handheld back-to-back to work, whatever they're using as readers are not state of the art as they've been at concerts I've attended recently.

Top Bottom