Good- Kick FG

Bad-Kick off with out of bound

Ugly/Almost Ugly- OL still need work.

SnakeFan

Verified Member
Extra Point Club
Reaction score
Good: 2nd straight game with fumble recovery and interception

Bad: long drive in 4th quarter b NM, what was it 12 plays? (at least we kept them out of the end zone a 2nd time)

Ugly: Umpire interference

Tidestalker

Bama Club
Reaction score
Good:
-Passing Offense. It's just so efficient when Tua gets time. With those WR's and his accuracy there is no chance to hold cover them without getting pressure on the QB

-Pass rush flashes - Saw something from Ray, Jennings, and Allen. I hope they start to rotate Allen in earlier against USCe... He appears to have a real burst off the edge. We will need that at some point

-K. Robinson breaking a deep one. I hope he gets some legit snaps next week in a 3 man rotation. Don't want to harp on it too much because of the competition level, but he may be our best game changer at RB. It looked like the staff got on N. Harris about getting up field which is awesome, but neither he or Robinson is on that level of previous starters. But hey - We've been spoiled... Like X 10

-Reichard!!! The ball freaking explodes off his foot. Great height and trajectory... Accurate. He hasn't had an easy one yet but to me he looks great. So pumped about him!

Bad:
-Backup DL/LB's. Second half they were giving up a lot of inside yards. Can't harp on it too much but didn't notice anyone stepping up to earn more snaps.

-I have some concerns about the secondary. Shy Carter's size & athleticism at safety may be a problem... He's going to have issues tackling athletic dudes as the year goes on. Jobe is questionable but more so in discipline... Letting guys get outside his contain is not great. He should get better. Obviously it's super important Shy knows all the calls, positioning, adjustments, etc... But physically he is less impressive than anyone since Will Lowery.

Ugly:
-OL. Appears to be no rhythm or chemistry. Dickerson with the start at C which could be how it stays... Who knows? I just know that sooner than later they will need to pick 5, and go with it. It sure appears that D. Brown will at minimum get a shot and could certainly get his job back. Hopefully the best group emerges before is Tua late and someone gets injured... If ya catch my drift

mando

Sideline Club
Reaction score
Good: Win and kicking game mostly.
Bad: running game. I know the stat sheet shows 300+ yards but two of those were big plays. We are going to need to grind at some point and so far not sure we can do it. RB's do not seem to be running with the confidence needed for them to play fast and hit the hole hard.
Ugly: The competition. Hard to get a read on where this team is with the first two opponents. Duke is decent but by no stretch great. NM State well they are what they are.

50+yeartidefan

Bama Club
Reaction score
Good. Tua and these receivers. Damn
Our kicker. Damn. Hard to judge anything else because of competition
Bad. Guys this is the worse team i have ever seen come to play bama. NM State running backs ran out of bounds instead of taking hits. Their sideline looked like little groups of people at a tailgate.
Ugly. That freaking heat. O my goodness.
Never in my life left a game so early but could not stand it. If u were not there its hard to imagine just how hot it was ....people dropping everywhere. Actually worried about health for me n ms50+.

We All Bleed Crimson

Football's GREATEST Tradition !
Extra Point Club
Reaction score
Good: FG kicking (at last), and pretty much 3 quarters of football
Bad: New Mexico State on the schedule.
UGLY: Bama in the 4th quarter! We looked horrible on both sides of the ball.

Top Bottom